Rookie
Disney's New 'Aladdin' Trailer [HD] 11 Feb 2019 2:40 PM
Disney's new Aladdin trailer premiered during 2019's Grammy Awards with Will Smith, (yes you read that correct), as Genie, the one that grants Aladdin's wishes.

For those that have never seen Aladdin, I highly recommend you watch the original cartoon movie from Disney!

To view the trailer click play below or click here 

I personally don't like the fact that Will Smith is playing Genie. It just doesn't look right. As a lover of the original cartoon film, in my eyes the only person that should play Genie is the late Robin Williams.

Post below what you think in the comments!
Skilled
Reply: Disney's New 'Aladdin' Trailer [HD] 12 Feb 2019 5:43 AM
I was REALLY hoping Avan Jogia would be Aladdin since he was pretty much ? Him ? Irl? The trailer looks kinda good but eh. I REALLY hope the movie will be good tbh because most live actions are a mess and I need this win. :( 

Reply: Disney's New 'Aladdin' Trailer [HD] 12 Feb 2019 9:22 AM
I've been really impressed with the live actions so far from Disney and i know since it's like ~childhood~ people have expectations and want certain people cast as characters but you can't please everyone n I  think over all it will be great. Not very impressed w/ the Genie tho. CGI of that looks weird
Reply: Disney's New 'Aladdin' Trailer [HD] 24 Jun 2019 8:49 AM
I'm completely torn. I'm a huge fan of Aladdin (when it came out, I had it on VHS and we watched it so many times we had to tape the physical tape back together LOL)

Robin William's performance is classic, but I think that Will Smith did a good job to make it his own.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?