Skilled
Favourite K-Pop Music Show Performance 25 Mar 2019 6:02 AM
Do you have a favourite live performance for any K-Pop song and group from any Music Show (i.e.: The Show, Show Champion, M! Countdown, Inkigayo, Music Bank, Music Core)? Share your favourite(s) with me below here!

Personally, this is one of my favourites (I hope you can tell why):
Skilled
Reply: Favourite K-Pop Music Show Performance 18 Apr 2019 10:34 PM

Iconic performance, although I cannot find the one where two of the members shirts got ripped.

Really loved this, especially the outfits.

This one cause my fav BTS song and also they looked so funny wearing shorts and they won their 1st win here.

My favourite dumb song!!! Also this was a really creative live performance. 

Iconic song, iconic choreography. They should be more popular.

OK that's all folks

Reply: Favourite K-Pop Music Show Performance 19 Apr 2019 9:48 AM

One of my favourite performances of all time .- Nine Muses' News. Great live performance and also a catchy pop song. Nine Muses has put out very good songs for the past years since their debut but is unfortunately overlooked by the public. They disbanded recently with only four members left out of the thirteen that has joined and left.

Nu'est doing a bright concept back in the days? Also, Baekho performing in a singlet <3.<3

Can't miss out Infinite when it comes to performances - strong live vocals and incredibly complex choreography that is put out together at the same time perfectly.

If you know KPOP, you must know them. SNSD's debut stage with Into The New World with crystal clear live singing and powerful dance moves. 
Skilled
Reply: Favourite K-Pop Music Show Performance 19 Apr 2019 12:38 PM
Damn Nine Muses I really liked some of their songs. NU'EST too, Im glad they started gaining traction in recent years.
Also infinite's famous scorpion dance!!!
Roll Posted
19 April 2019 9:48 am

One of my favourite performances of all time .- Nine Muses' News. Great live performance and also a catchy pop song. Nine Muses has put out very good songs for the past years since their debut but is unfortunately overlooked by the public. They disbanded recently with only four members left out of the thirteen that has joined and left.

Nu'est doing a bright concept back in the days? Also, Baekho performing in a singlet <3.<3

Can't miss out Infinite when it comes to performances - strong live vocals and incredibly complex choreography that is put out together at the same time perfectly.

If you know KPOP, you must know them. SNSD's debut stage with Into The New World with crystal clear live singing and powerful dance moves. 

Last edit: 19 April 2019 12:40 PM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?