Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker | Official Teaser 20 Apr 2019 2:30 AM
As a maniacally active fan of star wars that even causes concern among my peers, I was one of the first people to watch the teaser for the final (!!!) episode of my favourite saga. No worries, no spoilers in this post <3

IT'S FINALLY OUT

If you haven't seen it, watch it now at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzYW5DZoWs

I have to admit, I teared up when I saw the caption saying "The Saga comes to an end" - but at the same time, slightly skeptical about it. It's very sad realising that your favourite movie series are actually finishing, yet nothing is eternal xd. The reason why I am skeptical, is that Disney may look into it as a very profitable product (which actually is, duh) and potentially create another 9 films.

On one side, I am pro this - watching more movies with the starting crawl gives me nothing, but utter satisfaction as if meeting an old friend. However, where is the guarantee that movies to follow will be as quality as they were before? The sequels have proven themselves not to be as good even as prequels in my opinon, not even mentioning the original series (and their re-re-releases, ew). 

All I have, is the last hope that the last Jedi will not disappoint all of us in its last episode!

May the force be with you all

Jedi Genn

P.S. Blue Star Wars logo??? Nani?! Where's the Classic yellow?? Dx

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?