Beginner
[Campaign] Mythical Creatures VS Easter Critters 1 May 2019 1:13 AM

SO LONG EASTER!
The Campaigns & Competitions Team would like to say thank you to everyone who has participated in this campaign. We hope you enjoy the games and compete with your friends on the leaderboards. Before we close land of duck grasses,, we would like to know what is your favourite activity for the month? Was it the one of challenging Eggtivities?

ACTIVITIES
• Easter Village
• Rabbit Hole
• Eastacular Egghunt

BADGE EVENTS
• GFE - Easter
• HabboBites - 50 Shades of troll.

Everyone who participates in this thread will receive a very cute icon and 50 team points each!

This thread will be closing on 6th May 2019, 11:55PM [GMT +8]
Last edit: 1 May 2019 1:31 AM

Skilled
Reply: [Campaign] Mythical Creatures VS Easter Critters 1 May 2019 1:18 AM
My favourite is always egg hunt!!! This time I found Rabbit Hole tough because HOW TO CLICK AND TYPE HIT FOR ALL 5 IN less than 30 seconds!!

Skilled
Reply: [Campaign] Mythical Creatures VS Easter Critters 1 May 2019 1:33 AM
I lOVED the troll badge just because it was 3 beautifully designed rooms and I raged so much nonetheless! It also had a cute badge!!
Reply: [Campaign] Mythical Creatures VS Easter Critters 1 May 2019 1:41 AM
I loved all the games, even though playing easter Village and Rabbit Hole already got a bit repetitive over 100 times. I always looked forward to the Egg hunt every day and counting all the eggs. Finding eggs that were hidden really well was challenging. I'm curious to find out if I got the amount of eggs correctly. Thanks for hosting Habbobites, Easter got really fun for me this year!
Novice
Reply: [Campaign] Mythical Creatures VS Easter Critters 1 May 2019 1:55 AM
My fav is Easter Village and egg hunt but i still love all games :D
Reply: [Campaign] Mythical Creatures VS Easter Critters 1 May 2019 1:56 AM
I liked rabbit hole!!!!!!!! I like to spam HIT HIT HIT until the tile turn green :D
Reply: [Campaign] Mythical Creatures VS Easter Critters 1 May 2019 2:30 AM
It's definitely gotta be the 50 Shades of Troll badge event. The teleport room made me go mental I almost threw my mouse cause I had to do that room 4 times. But totally worth it for that cute badge. I already has the peach and aubergine, and the latest addition to the list, WATERMELON!!
Last edit: 1 May 2019 2:31 AM

Rookie
Reply: [Campaign] Mythical Creatures VS Easter Critters 1 May 2019 2:33 AM
Egg Hunt especially the rooms by Gina !!!! They got me wanting to kill somebody but at the same time celebrate Easter!!!! 
Last edit: 1 May 2019 2:33 AM

Reply: [Campaign] Mythical Creatures VS Easter Critters 1 May 2019 5:58 AM
RABBIT HOLE WAS MY FAVE although i gave up after awhile hehe good job everyone!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?