Reply: [Campaign] Mythical Creatures VS Easter Critters 2 May 2019 10:17 PM
I didn't get chance to play any of the campaign activities/games =[ however the 50 shades of troll badge event was fun and had such a cute badge at the end!
Reply: [Campaign] Mythical Creatures VS Easter Critters 3 May 2019 12:21 AM
Definitely loved this campaign! I was pretty bad at Rabbit Hole, and didn't get a chance to participate in Egg Hunt but loved Easter Village! Once I got the rhythm down it was pretty easy!
Reply: [Campaign] Mythical Creatures VS Easter Critters 5 May 2019 7:45 AM
I loved HB Easter Campaign! HB campaigns are always amazing. Easter village was so fun once you knew where to click and seeing team mates from Mystical Creatures and friends from Critters in the room always helped to keep you company. I missed closing date for HB Egg hunt but I did enjoy counting eggs even though it was frustrating sometimes having to count again and again which is how an egg hunt should be.  I was too busy looking after Molly (my shih tzu puppy) to check out Rabbit Hole. Thank you to HB Staff who take their time and effort to produce a great HB Campaign. Can't wait to see the rest of this year's HB Campaigns :D
Reply: [Campaign] Mythical Creatures VS Easter Critters 5 May 2019 7:27 PM
Some of the egg hunt rooms really made me wanna cri but it was really fun & my fav will definitely be the easter village room! I really enjoyed myself there as gina and sac is always there to compete with me, making this campaign more competitive ! ;d
Last edit: 5 May 2019 7:28 PM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?