Novice
World Hamburger day 28 May 2019 1:16 PM
Here is where you will post your screenshot burger and detailing what is in it! Remember:
-Post needs to be more than a sentence long
-Posts are not to be deleted before the badge and points are distributed otherwise your entry will not count
-Only one member per post, multiple entries will be denied

Happy cooking!
Chef Harps
Reply: World Hamburger day 28 May 2019 3:02 PM
You probably remembered the Sky burger game. Your goal was to complete specific orders by stacking ingredients and complete a burger. The burger I made is the ''Sky burger'' where I tried to stack as many ingredients as I could to reach the sky. My burger won't be complete without tomatoes, pickles, cheese, meat and lettuce!

Last edit: 28 May 2019 3:16 PM
Reply: World Hamburger day 28 May 2019 5:23 PM
I like cheeseburger so I added lots of meat, cheese, pickles and ketchup! No lettuce in my burger omg hate them:(
Reply: World Hamburger day 28 May 2019 6:19 PM

This burger contains extreme amounts of cheese, tomatoes, pickles and burgers. This burger is named the calories killer. Forget about your weight for just 5 minutes and enjoy this greasy juicy delicious calory killer. 

CUSTOMER NOTICE: To ensure you don't die from this, it is recommended to work out for at least a week after consuming. 
Last edit: 28 May 2019 6:20 PM
Rookie
Reply: World Hamburger day 28 May 2019 8:20 PM

The melted cheese deluxe.
Wagyu beef, fresh organic tomatoes, cos lettuce along with a mix of blue and cheddar cheese with some pickles and homemade tomato sauce for flavour.
Ingredients are sandwiched between a brioche bun with white sesame seeds.
An extra slice of melted cheese on the bun for cheese lovers. 

How do you eat this you may ask. Well, you don't. It's too big to fit in your mouth anyways and the sauce will drip everywhere. 
Order for instagram purposes only.
Reply: World Hamburger day 29 May 2019 8:56 AM
Mine's not as thicc as others, but this is called the Double Decker Bus burger. This has 2 layers of cheese, and patties which are essentially the most relevant ingredients in a burger. 
We have the premium grade Japanese wagyu beef patties, topped up with premium mozarella cheese slices, together with expensive lettuce and expensive ketchup and expensive japanese tomatoes. 
Yes, this will probably cost $50 from all the premium stuff. Only for the intellectuals.

How to eat? This non-thicc burger can easily fit into most mouths. Just eat it like a regular hamburger, or you can be more elegant (if thats your kind of style) and eat it with forks and knives.

Reply: World Hamburger day 29 May 2019 1:14 PM

This is my version of the "Jawbreaker"
I frequent this burger shop in my city where they offer the Jawbreaker challenge - a person has to finish the 4-patty, 2-pound burger with a side of fries in less than 10 minutes so they don't have to pay anything.

I haven't actually tried it (I usually just go for a classic bacon cheeseburger!) but some people are such huge fans of this that they have a wall in the shop which features photos of people who have successfully won the challenge lol
Reply: World Hamburger day 30 May 2019 11:40 PM

The Big J meal.

I only love patty. I am the guys that order a plain McSpicy or a plain McChicken at MacDonald's. Hate me all you want, but sorry no lettuce, no tomato, n worst of all no mayo, sorry not a fan of mustard as well. Apologies for my weird eating habit :l but the meals comes with a fries n a drink to go with if you do not like the burger, because you can dip it in the cheese, as its nacho cheese not any regular cheese.

Sorry but i just dont eat lettuce, tomato, or pickles, hence the fries and drinks to go with the burger, in case people just find the burger... not to their liking?? ><
Skilled
Reply: World Hamburger day 31 May 2019 2:11 PM

Well I can't eat meat and I love pickles. This is a burger filled with pickles and some lettuce with mustard in the centre. I mean hopefully that yellow bottle is mustard. It's a healthy burger yo.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?