Skilled
Reply: World Hamburger day 1 Jun 2019 12:17 AM
The Bread Lover's Special
Why have anything else on your burger when you can have bread, bread, and even more bread? This can also be repurposed as a torture mechanism for your worst enemies.
Rookie
Reply: World Hamburger day 1 Jun 2019 5:01 AM

I call this the 'Tries To Look Tough, But Still Smol-ish' Burger. It's not too big, and it's not too smol!

You've got the warm, fluffy buns, and then from the bottom to the top and vice versa (because I am an annoying perfectionist and love symmetry), you've got your zingy yummy ketchup, crunchy fresh green lettuce, finely-sliced juicy tomatoes, savoury delicious pickles, a satisfying big ol' american-style juicy beef patty, and a pleasantly-light melted cheese slice to give the burger that extra mouth-watering taste to it when it oozes in your mouth!

Last edit: 1 June 2019 5:01 AM
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Reply: World Hamburger day 1 Jun 2019 10:30 AM

First off, I have loads of everything (ESPECIALLY CHEEZE BC CHEEZE) but NO PICKLES!! (Pickles are gross) My burger is also about 20 layers tall because when you get a burger, you want it to be filling right – plus this burger can last you a few meals :D
Reply: World Hamburger day 2 Jun 2019 3:08 PM

I call this badboy, "The 80/20".

Gotta start off a burger right with stacks on stacks on stacks of some of that THICC JUICY MEAT.. and cheese of course! Are you even living if you don't add cheese on your everything you eat ??? Well, as the name suggests, this burger comprises of 80% of an unhealthy portion, while 20% are the green your momma told you never to forget. Just a simple, delectable burger PERFECT for any meal (even breakfast, cause you gotta have a big breakfast to start the day right).

Rookie
Reply: World Hamburger day 2 Jun 2019 4:49 PM

The vege-wannabe but still can't live without meat 

This burger is basically my diet, there are a ton of vegetables in it but I can't live without meat, so a patty has sneaked its way into the burger. The two pieces of lettuce keep the sauce from the burger and ketchup and tomatoes from making the burger buns soggy!!!!! (Pet peeve of mine!!!!) 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?