Talented
Emily Wants to Play... 1 Jun 2016 5:27 AM
So me and my friend found out about a horror game called Emily Wants To Play. We thought it'd be a fun idea to buy it (£3.99 on Steam) and try it out. Let me just say, worst decision I have ever made in my life.

The premise of the game is that you're a pizza delivery boy and you enter the house to get out of the heavy rain (11pm). Then the door shuts behind you. The aim is to survive until 5am, with each hour lasting 5 minutes game time. Each hour has a different enemy: Kiki the doll (12am), Mr. Tatters the clown (1am), Chester the ventriloquist dummy (2am) and Emily herself (3am) and each one has a different game play. For example, the only way to defeat Kiki is by listening out for her laughter and then finding her and looking at her until she disappears, if you aren't looking at her she can move towards you. You have to keep doing this until the next hour is up.

The game gets progressively harder and A LOT scarier, with the final hour (4am) being all four of them. I have never been so terrified in all my life. It doesn't help that when one of them attacks you their face comes right up to the screen...

Has anyone else played it? Does anyone want to play it? Here's a bit of a spoiler if you want to see the game in action...

Talented
Reply: Emily Wants to Play... 1 Jun 2016 10:12 AM
I'm a big fan of horror movies/games and the video does look interesting! Might actually buy and try it out.
Skilled
Reply: Emily Wants to Play... 1 Jun 2016 10:49 AM
I've seen this gameplay before! I'm a fan of horror movies but definitely not games! I would never catch myself playing a horror game because to me, it ends up being x100 scarier. But I do like watching the gameplays though and this one definitely involves skill!

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: Emily Wants to Play... 1 Jun 2016 9:18 PM
I despise horror games. I like horror movies because I can just hide behind a pillow or something, but when playing a game you have to try and "stay focused" and keep playing sorta. Kinda hard to explain, but there's a lot more stress involved in games.

johannes

Talented
Reply: Emily Wants to Play... 1 Jun 2016 9:32 PM
Terregan Posted
1 June 2016 9:18 pm

I despise horror games. I like horror movies because I can just hide behind a pillow or something, but when playing a game you have to try and "stay focused" and keep playing sorta. Kinda hard to explain, but there's a lot more stress involved in games.

Definitely! We took it in turns being in charge of the track pad moving around the house and it was so much scarier when you were the one actually playing the game because you were focused and looking around and listening for the noises.

Skilled
Reply: Emily Wants to Play... 1 Jun 2016 9:41 PM
... Definitely not for me, the last time I accompanied my friend through a horror game I almost smashed the screen lmao 

seduction is my art (-:

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?