Hello! 4 Jul 2019 5:07 AM
It's very nice to meet you all.
My name is Matt, I'm 17 and I'm from the United Kingdom!

Just a little about me, I'm currently at Sixth-Form studying for my A-Levels in Biology, Psychology and Drama & Theatre Studies. I have an ambition to study a Dual Honours BSc in Psychology and Human Biology at university, in hopes of completing further studies in postgraduate qualifications focusing on Psychopathology and Neurophysiology.
I'm also completing an Extended Project Qualification, by where I carry out an individual research project which will aim to answer a specific hypothesis or question that I set, and for this I chose to look into the intriguing field of Face Perception, specifically a disorder characterised by the inability to process and perceive faces (imagine how weird it would be to be unable to recognise your parents or best friend by their face?!) and whether or not prevalence of this disorder is correlational to prevalence of other developmental and cognitive disorders such as Autistic Spectrum Disorders and so forth.

ANYWAY (Sorry to bore you, haha - very passionate about that stuff...)
I'm really into theatre, musicals, listening to music (huge Panic! at the Disco and Fall Out Boy fan here) of all different genres, for example last week I could not stop listening to FOB's Mania album, before switching back to being obsessed with Adele's 25 album a few days later . Whilst my childhood was completely composed of High School Musical raves, I have to say that one of my most favourite musicals these days has to be Kinky Boots (It's on UK Tour now... highly recommended XD). It's so extremely uplifting and fun and the songs will be engraved in your head for months.

Whilst I have played Habbo for a long time now, on and off different accounts, I decided its time to come back, start fresh and see what the communities of Habbo and HabboBites have to offer me! I intend to become regularly active within the community, and I'll also be looking to see which staff departments tickle my fancy too.

Yeah, long post. Oops. I get too passionate!!

Hope to speak to you all at some point <3

- Matt

P.S. Gay Power ;)
Rookie
Reply: Hello! 4 Jul 2019 7:23 PM
Welcome to HabboBites Matt! Hope you have a great time here x and all the best for your A levels xx

Skilled
Reply: Hello! 5 Jul 2019 10:40 AM
omg Matt u make me feel dumb...

Anyhow welcome to habbobites!
Reply: Hello! 5 Jul 2019 6:32 PM
Welcome to the habbobites community, you sure have a strong taste in music huh, why not try applying to be a Radio Presenter. It would probably suit ya ;)

Keep Rocking!
Keep Hyping!
We Live, We Love, We PARTY

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?