Beginner
[Campaign] Festival Rockers Vs Party Babes 25 Jul 2019 11:11 AM

HOT SUMMER HEAT
The Campaigns & Competitions Team would like to say thank you to everyone who has participated in this campaign. We hope you enjoy the games and compete with your friends on the leaderboards. Before we start on the next campaign we would like to know what kind of games you'd like for the to play

ACTIVITIES
• Heat Rush
• Food Festival
• Karaoke Party

BADGE EVENTS
• HabboBites - Summer Fun Run 2
• HabboBites - Cardio Workout
• GFE - Festival

Everyone who participates in this thread will receive a very cute icon and 50 team points each! 

This thread will be closing on 29th July 2019, 11:55PM [GMT +8]

Skilled
Reply: [Campaign] Festival Rockers Vs Party Babes 25 Jul 2019 11:53 AM
Really enjoyed the cardio workout even though it gave me a massive anxiety attack!
Skilled
Reply: [Campaign] Festival Rockers Vs Party Babes 25 Jul 2019 8:25 PM
I love the Summer Fun Run 2 and Cardio Workout. HB badge events always fun!!! Also Food Festival exciting

Reply: [Campaign] Festival Rockers Vs Party Babes 25 Jul 2019 10:38 PM
Gotta say I love Food Festival. Gave me the confidence to be a professional cook one day! And the icons are all so KAWAII!!!1!!

Reply: [Campaign] Festival Rockers Vs Party Babes 27 Jul 2019 12:11 AM
I didn't manage to participate much for the other campaign activities apart from heat rush, which i really enjoyed! & having people from the same team to do it tgt really helped a lotttt as it's really time consuming, having to do it by myself

Rookie
Reply: [Campaign] Festival Rockers Vs Party Babes 27 Jul 2019 3:16 AM
I really enjoyed heat rush would like see more heat rush kind of games ! heat rush what i took most part in but badge events are also fun.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?