Reply: Harambe [Discussion] 2 Jun 2016 8:49 PM
that is seriously terrifying.
Reply: Harambe [Discussion] 2 Jun 2016 8:52 PM
Watched the video - Didn't see the kid being dragged?

I did see Harambe standing guard over the kid, also helped him stand up??
Talented
Reply: Harambe [Discussion] 2 Jun 2016 8:56 PM
Eucalypt Posted
2 June 2016 8:52 pm

skip to 0:57
Last edit: 2 June 2016 8:58 PM
Reply: Harambe [Discussion] 2 Jun 2016 8:56 PM

Jung Posted
2 June 2016 8:56 pm

Quote skipped.

skip to 0:57

oh......................................
Reply: Harambe [Discussion] 2 Jun 2016 8:57 PM

Eucalypt Posted
2 June 2016 8:52 pm

Guard? He was hovering over him for a good couple of minutes. And just because a 2 minute video only shows him pushing the kid up that doesn't mean he wasn't being dragged around....
Reply: Harambe [Discussion] 2 Jun 2016 9:00 PM

yunouomedude Posted
2 June 2016 8:57 pm

Quote skipped.

Guard? He was hovering over him for a good couple of minutes. And just because a 2 minute video only shows him pushing the kid up that doesn't mean he wasn't being dragged around....

OK WELL IF YOU READ UP. YOU WILL CLEARLY SEE I HAVE SEEN FURTHER FOOTAGE AND I AM NOW AWARE OF THE DRAGGING

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Reply: Harambe [Discussion] 2 Jun 2016 9:25 PM
He only started dragging the boy once people started screaming, it got him agitated and I don't blame him. If 10000 gorillas outside your house were screaming at you because their baby fell into your house you'd be scared aswell. I don't get where the 4-year-olds parents were.. I mean accidents happens but for him to actually fall into the gorillas pen?? People need to watch their kids if they bring them to a jam packed place like this zoo.
Rookie
Reply: Harambe [Discussion] 4 Jun 2016 8:54 AM
I don't think gorillas are violent in nature just as humans aren't, unless we are threatened then of course we will defend ourselves. People were probably screaming and going hysterical and that probably stressed him out. I understand that there was nothing else the zookeepers could do. If the parents and surrounding people had noticed the child when he was climbing through the barricades and gates then this could have been avoided.
Rookie
Reply: Harambe [Discussion] 20 Oct 2016 1:26 PM
I believe what happened to the Gorilla was wrong but tranquillizing it may have aggravated the gorilla to start becoming aggressive towards the child and the staff. I believe that it was the only way people have different views on it but I just think the tranquillizing gun wouldn't have been able to do much to such a large animal.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?