HabboBites
[AMA] Armset, Builders at Work 23 Apr 2016 10:47 PM

In this edition of Ask Me Anything, we've invited Armset , member of BaW Season 11!

He will be answering your questions related to the BaW programme, room design, room building, and any design-related questions. You may also ask other questions that does not violate our Terms of Service.

Introduction/about me
Armset is from the UK and a member of BaW Season 11. He enjoys building rooms and have been doing it for years! The screenshot attached below is the room that got him considered for BaW.

Additional info - Be considered for BaW Season 12

Disclaimer: The guest may refuse to answer any questions as he/she deems fit.

Moderator Alert

AMA guest is a verified BaW member. -Funkyhabbo
Beginner
Reply: [AMA] Armset, Builders at Work 23 Apr 2016 11:35 PM
THIS IS GREAT. just as i was thinking of pm-ing you, you host an AMA.

1. what is the commitment like for member of a team?
2. if you could build a landmark on habbo, what would it be?
3. what would you say is a must-have trait of a team member? (ie. stacking, combining furnis, editting floorplan and such)
4. mind showing your best creation, other than your winning entry?

thank you!
Last edit: 23 April 2016 11:35 PM
Talented
Reply: [AMA] Armset, Builders at Work 24 Apr 2016 12:06 AM
Joel Posted
23 April 2016 11:35 pm

THIS IS GREAT. just as i was thinking of pm-ing you, you host an AMA.

1. what is the commitment like for member of a team?
2. if you could build a landmark on habbo, what would it be?
3. what would you say is a must-have trait of a team member? (ie. stacking, combining furnis, editting floorplan and such)
4. mind showing your best creation, other than your winning entry?

thank you!

haha! perfect timing

1. In terms of commitment, you're required to build one room per event week but if you don't have the time you can speak to the head of BaW (whoever it is at that time). You don't get pressured into building something if you can't basically.

2. I'd LOVE to build a golden gate bridge on Habbo but it would take so long!

3. I think the most important trait is just creativity. Being able to stack, edit floorplan etc. is a plus but the main thing you need is creativity when building rooms.

4. I've only just started saving my creations so I don't have much to show you but here's one of my favourite rooms since joining BaW (part of the egg hunt). http://i.imgur.com/7s5fQxW.jpg

Beginner
Reply: [AMA] Armset, Builders at Work 24 Apr 2016 12:17 AM
Hi Mr BaW!

1. How is the BaW leader selected? Can past BaW members be chosen to become a leader?
2. What are some events you've worked on during your season that you're extremely proud of?
3. How long does it take for you guys to come up with a full campaign/event? (including planning)

Talented
Reply: [AMA] Armset, Builders at Work 24 Apr 2016 12:25 AM
Funkyhabbo Posted
24 April 2016 12:17 am

Hi Mr BaW!

1. How is the BaW leader selected? Can past BaW members be chosen to become a leader?
2. What are some events you've worked on during your season that you're extremely proud of?
3. How long does it take for you guys to come up with a full campaign/event? (including planning)

Hey Funky!

1. BaW leader is selected by WaltzMatilda who will look at past BaW members and other Habbo players who show a passion to build rooms.
2. I've absolutely loved the Pirates vs. Vikings events we've created. The rooms in all have been awesome and I think the majority of players have enjoyed it too :-)
3. In terms of coming up with the ideas, that's down to the BaW leader. They'll come of with a rough idea then the rest of the team can chop and change the idea. The planning of the rooms is quite a quick process as it's a bit of a tight schedule most of the time, but everyone helps each other out!

Skilled
Reply: [AMA] Armset, Builders at Work 24 Apr 2016 1:22 AM
Tell us about your best room design!

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: [AMA] Armset, Builders at Work 24 Apr 2016 1:25 AM
Jas Posted
24 April 2016 1:22 am

Tell us about your best room design!

I built a room a few years ago that I was sooo proud of but I don't have any pictures of it (cries). It was a tribal room as part of a room competition with tree houses etc. It was super cute I might remake it sometime!

Reply: [AMA] Armset, Builders at Work 24 Apr 2016 11:21 AM
How do you feel when you were first announced that you are part of the BAW team? :)
Skilled
Reply: [AMA] Armset, Builders at Work 24 Apr 2016 11:28 AM
Armset Posted
24 April 2016 1:25 am

Quote skipped.

I built a room a few years ago that I was sooo proud of but I don't have any pictures of it (cries). It was a tribal room as part of a room competition with tree houses etc. It was super cute I might remake it sometime!

Aw man! Would love to see it in the future!

What are your future building plans?
Also, are any of your work inspired or modelled after anything?

Kaleidoscope Love

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?