Help me :( Im flood mute :( 27 Dec 2019 7:51 PM
So I contacted habbo thru the Customer Service. But they did not reply me they just put my problem as solve I was so happy to see solved but then :( It wasnt solved :( What should I do? Should I make a new submission :( Its really hard to not be able to talk in public :'( Sigh What should I do ?
Rookie
Reply: Help me :( Im flood mute :( 28 Dec 2019 1:41 PM
What happened exactly? Talking too quickly in a room and not being able to talk for x amount of seconds, or got a couple of warnings for saying something that was worded wrong which made habbo's ears tingle resulting in a mute? 
If due to the flood settings in rooms, there's not a lot that Habbo can do about that. That's to do with whoever owns the rooms. Alternativley you could slow down when you speak!
If because wrongfully muted, then send in another request. They could of accidentally hit the wrong button.
Reply: Help me :( Im flood mute :( 28 Dec 2019 5:16 PM
Is what every I say cant be said it will turn into flood mute - countdown.

I have send 1 request and they say solved but not solved. Then i do a folow up and say its not solved and i video my screen and say i still having the same problem. So i should send a request again?
Skilled
Reply: Help me :( Im flood mute :( 30 Dec 2019 7:22 PM
Do you mean every time you wanna say something it just floods you?

Reply: Help me :( Im flood mute :( 11 May 2020 3:02 AM
I'm having the same issue idk if someone will read this... but i get muted for a single word even.. it mutes me just for speaking normally. i cant get any word out because its an instant mute? does anyone know how to fix this or what to do ?
Beginner
Reply: Help me :( Im flood mute :( 14 May 2020 2:07 AM
The moderation system is now automated, so sometimes it picks up mixed sentences that filters out. A lot of people have been complaining but it might be worth it to get a screenshot if your friends can help you and send it in with the ticket. 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?