Habbo Ambassadors 7 Feb 2020 11:15 PM
How do they select new ones now?
Reply: Habbo Ambassadors 8 Feb 2020 2:02 AM
I believe positions such as moderators, ambassadors or any other position of authority are given to players who demonstrate good behavior to the current staff within Habbo. These positions most likely take a long time to earn and require LOTS of commitment towards the Habbo community.

A very good way to involve youerself in Habbo's community and hold a position of authority would be by becoming a "Guardian" if you take a look at the "Talents tracker" you can see how to earn this role. It takes lots of commitment and hard work but allows you to review cases of bad behavior and work with others to resolve the problem.

Of course i'm only a player and not a member of staff within Habbo but this is what I know through my time here. :)
Rookie
Reply: Habbo Ambassadors 8 Feb 2020 1:19 PM
Funkyhabbo might have some kind of idea as he's one of the OC Ambassadors! 
Beginner
Reply: Habbo Ambassadors 25 Feb 2020 9:32 PM
I am not sure if they're picking anyone new these days.

Reply: Habbo Ambassadors 27 Feb 2020 12:11 AM

Audemars Posted
25 February 2020 9:32 pm

I am not sure if they're picking anyone new these days.

Another thing that they have seemingly abandoned
Beginner
Reply: Habbo Ambassadors 27 Feb 2020 12:20 AM
Pension Posted
27 February 2020 12:11 am

Quote skipped.

Another thing that they have seemingly abandoned

I just wanna know what's gonna happen at the end of the year, I think it'll be a make it or break it kinda thing. They either gonna lose a shit load of players or they gonna gain players because the new UI is gonna be interesting?

Reply: Habbo Ambassadors 27 Feb 2020 4:05 AM

Audemars Posted
27 February 2020 12:20 am

Quote skipped.

I just wanna know what's gonna happen at the end of the year, I think it'll be a make it or break it kinda thing. They either gonna lose a shit load of players or they gonna gain players because the new UI is gonna be interesting?

I haven't played in a year or so but I check it out every now and then, well, the news articles anyway - I totally agree with you. I too think that 2020 will either make it or break it - it's the same kind of principles as the merge 10 years ago.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?