Skilled
Studying Tips 7 Jun 2016 9:54 PM
Hey guys I'm currently studying for my exams at the moment.
Do you have any studying tips? I'd like to know some!

I usually try study in the library that way I get distracted less easily and that the quiet environment actually helps me focus. I also go through my lectures and copy them down word for word in my book because that's just how I memorise my notes. It's tedious and probably not as effective, but that's how I've been studying all my life!
If I'm home, I tend to check other irrelevant tabs every 5 minutes or so which really doesn't help at all :-(

Send help, thanks!

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: Studying Tips 7 Jun 2016 9:58 PM
I had hard times studying myself. But when I get home after school I'll usually force myself to study , I'll force myself to put all obvious distractions aka mobile phones, iPad away so that I am focus more easily. Besides that ill just force myself into studying. Knowing the consequences , I can't bear it.
Rookie
Reply: Studying Tips 7 Jun 2016 9:58 PM
i usually go thru the learning objectives 4 each chpter of each subject bcos that's what they usually test 4 exams (for me at least lol) and study whatever's stated on the list.

this probably dint help lol sory

Beginner
Reply: Studying Tips 7 Jun 2016 10:04 PM
I'll write my own notes, and then read it through a few times to memorise and get it in my head (I usually do so while walking around my room like a retard) - I like to imagine teaching myself what I know.

And I study best at home, alone - so I'll lock myself up in my room, and leave my laptop outside, and my phone hidden somewhere.

All the best with your studying!!

Skilled
Reply: Studying Tips 7 Jun 2016 10:07 PM
nvm actually Funkyhabbo can you just suspend my HabboBites acc thanks

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Studying Tips 8 Jun 2016 11:41 PM
i don't study i habbobites

I find quiet places like a corner of my house and I turn on the air con. Sometimes I roll around the floor, sometimes i curl up, I do what's comfortable (-: If I cannot concentrate, I'll listen to the sound of rain because it calms me down!

seduction is my art (-:

Reply: Studying Tips 8 Jun 2016 11:42 PM
Actually I study by typing out every single word into Microsoft words to memorise to save ink & effort xD. You can like watch 5 minutes of ur show to keep you motivated for the next 1/2 hour of study maybe? xD
Rookie
Reply: Studying Tips 9 Jun 2016 8:49 AM
My tip is stay away from habbo :) <3 good luck on exams
Rookie
Reply: Studying Tips 10 Jun 2016 3:09 PM
Put your electronics in another room n study in 40-50 minute time blocks with 5-15 minute breaks. Keep some water and snacks by you as well!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?