Rookie
The Lion City II 11 Jun 2016 1:33 PM
Chanced upon this awesome short film created by Keith Loutit, an Australian filmmaker, who captured the development of Singapore for the past 3 years! 

Honestly, I'm loving this unique perspective of Singapore and the fact that most of these are shot in residential new towns rather than in the city/financial center. Kudos! 

What are your thoughts on it? 

Skilled
Reply: The Lion City II 11 Jun 2016 2:49 PM
Time lapse is honestly my favourite when it comes to photography so this video has been nothing but enjoyable for me. I like how the creator incorporated different angles and it's awesome to see a country's development!

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: The Lion City II 13 Jun 2016 1:25 AM
Singapore seems like such a nice place! I'd love to visit it one day! Nicely done video too :)

johannes

Talented
Reply: The Lion City II 13 Jun 2016 1:26 AM
this video looks stunning! the dedication in showcasing the expansion and progress of buildings and hdb housings in the residential area is a breath of fresh air because singapore is not only beautiful based on its popular tourist attractions as its neighbourhood landscape is equally impressive too and that's watch people not from singapore should be seeing more of.
Talented
Reply: The Lion City II 13 Jun 2016 5:50 AM
This was BEAUTIFUL I love timelapses.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?