Rookie
What do you do? 11 Jun 2016 6:33 PM
Referring to the title , what do you do when your really very upset about someone and it sets your mood completely to 0?

Would you talk to them about the situation/ hide it/tell someone about it? Comment your thoughts below!
Last edit: 11 June 2016 6:48 PM
Rookie
Reply: What do you do? 11 Jun 2016 6:46 PM
Think about something else. That's what I do if something or someone makes me feel upset. Chat with some good friends, listen to some music - maybe watch a movie.

johannes

Reply: What do you do? 11 Jun 2016 6:49 PM
Complain to everyone else and then act so nice to the person like we are best friend
Novice
Reply: What do you do? 11 Jun 2016 8:04 PM
Act all blunt to everyone
Novice
Reply: What do you do? 11 Jun 2016 10:51 PM
Hahaha, share with my sister or my other friends and ask for the views about it. Listen to music and focus on things that I need to complete!!
Skilled
Reply: What do you do? 11 Jun 2016 11:04 PM
Start drama about it then go cycle for 3 hours. Then i come back and start more drama about it. Then i sleep :)

Skilled
Reply: What do you do? 11 Jun 2016 11:14 PM
I'm someone who keeps personal problems to myself but there are times where I really need to just let it out and rant to someone else. That person probably has no idea what I'm talking about nor care but as long as I just say it to someone, it usually helps. 

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: What do you do? 11 Jun 2016 11:17 PM
i don't like to talk about it. if anything upsets me on habbo, i'd most likely leave room/log off entirely.
Reply: What do you do? 12 Jun 2016 12:54 PM
i feel like you should definitely talk about it. sure it will be awkward as hell but keeping stuff in just makes things 100x worse even though sometimes i do keep it in because i cba with arguments (if its petty) but if it reallllllllly got me sad i tell them

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?