Beyoncé - LEMONADE 24 Apr 2016 4:38 PM
Beyoncé has released her long-anticipated sixth album, LEMONADE, exclusively on TIDAL. The 12-song album, the singer's sixth, arrived with a short film and is a "conceptual project based on every woman's journey of self-knowledge and healing," TIDAL said in a statement.

LEMONADE Track List:

1. PRAY YOU CATCH ME
2. HOLD UP
3. DON'T HURT YOURSELF (feat. Jack White)
4. SORRY
5. 6 INCH (feat. The Weeknd)
6. DADDY LESSONS
7. LOVE DROUGHT
8. SANDCASTLES
9. FORWARD (feat. James Blake)
10. FREEDOM (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
11. ALL NIGHT
12. FORMATION
Last edit: 24 April 2016 4:50 PM
Reply: Beyoncé - LEMONADE 24 Apr 2016 4:53 PM
I'll have to wait til the album is released on iTunes, YouTube, Apple Music, or (strangely, on Spotify) cause I don't have a Tidal account... D: However, I am very proud of her that she just posted the song there cause nowadays people just download music from the internet for free and forget about the copyrights and the author of the song.
Reply: Beyoncé - LEMONADE 24 Apr 2016 5:16 PM
Enrique Posted
24 April 2016 4:53 pm

I'll have to wait til the album is released on iTunes, YouTube, Apple Music, or (strangely, on Spotify) cause I don't have a Tidal account... D: However, I am very proud of her that she just posted the song there cause nowadays people just download music from the internet for free and forget about the copyrights and the author of the song.

I highly doubt that the album will be available anywhere else. FORMATION (the first track released off the album for Super Bowl) wasn't even available on streaming services except TIDAL.
Skilled
Reply: Beyoncé - LEMONADE 24 Apr 2016 6:53 PM
Ehh was not a fan of Formation but curious to listen to her other songs!

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: Beyoncé - LEMONADE 24 Apr 2016 6:58 PM
iFakhri Posted
24 April 2016 5:16 pm

Quote skipped.

I highly doubt that the album will be available anywhere else. FORMATION (the first track released off the album for Super Bowl) wasn't even available on streaming services except TIDAL.

I don't know I hope she will, cause I think she wants her album to be advertised everywhere and for that, she needs to publish it in different services. Maybe she do this in order to give a temporary exclusivity to Tidal. However, I think Tidal it's more like a recognation of copyrights and not a bussines for her. iTunes it's a service where people buy songs legaly and I think publishing the album there in the next few weeks will increase her benefits preserving the fight against the illegal downloads.
Last edit: 24 April 2016 6:58 PM
Reply: Beyoncé - LEMONADE 25 Apr 2016 6:54 AM
Jas Posted
24 April 2016 6:53 pm

Ehh was not a fan of Formation but curious to listen to her other songs!

OMG really Jas?! FORMATION is soooooo goooood!! But the song is controversial.
Reply: Beyoncé - LEMONADE 25 Apr 2016 6:57 AM
Enrique Posted
24 April 2016 6:58 pm

Quote skipped.

I don't know I hope she will, cause I think she wants her album to be advertised everywhere and for that, she needs to publish it in different services. Maybe she do this in order to give a temporary exclusivity to Tidal. However, I think Tidal it's more like a recognation of copyrights and not a bussines for her. iTunes it's a service where people buy songs legaly and I think publishing the album there in the next few weeks will increase her benefits preserving the fight against the illegal downloads.

Good point. But she might want her album to be TIDAL exclusive, as Jay Z owns it. It's all about the money, after all.
Reply: Beyoncé - LEMONADE 25 Apr 2016 9:04 PM
Now the album is available on iTunes, I told you. Nobody can resist the longing of receiving more benefits.
Reply: Beyoncé - LEMONADE 25 Apr 2016 10:04 PM
FORMATION's a great song (we always can expect this from Beyoncé) but it surely doesn't had the same impact and energy from XO and Who Run the World, etc! It's too late to make a clear and complete review, but omg, can't wait to check it
(They say they are using the LEMONADE title because there was a time the slaves ate lemonades as an attempt to get whiter :( )

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?