Reply: Post about the person above you 14 Jun 2016 2:56 PM
I don't know anyone here, but she seems very active and also very lovely!
Reply: Post about the person above you 15 Jun 2016 12:51 AM
Holly Posted
14 June 2016 2:56 pm

I don't know anyone here, but she seems very active and also very lovely!

You're a kind person. Like, everybody wants to be next to you, but you feel they don't understand your inner feelings. They admire your kindness but they don't know your beautiful history!
You're kinda new here so you're having trouble with all these new people and new functions but you'll find your way soon!

Oh Holly ! Keep it up what you're doing right now! You'll go far, this is your destiny!

Skilled
Reply: Post about the person above you 15 Jun 2016 9:19 PM
Hello lucpix ! I love your works, be it gifs or images, they are all so adorable and I often look forward to your works! I don't know you personally but from what I see, I feel that you're a friendly and creative person!! I hope to be able to interact with you more often on HB/Habbo (-: 

seduction is my art (-:

Rookie
Reply: Post about the person above you 22 Jun 2016 12:17 PM
Jas' husband ;)
Skilled
Reply: Post about the person above you 22 Jun 2016 12:25 PM
Ho Posted
22 June 2016 12:17 pm

Jas' husband ;)

no no! She is my WIFE!

Carinal seems to be a sweet person, always coming along to HabboBites events and supporting us all the way :-) She is also very good at danger zone, she ended up killing me in one of the jungle campaign events even though we were on the same team, woops! I am excited to read Carinal's latest articles yayaya. 

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: Post about the person above you 22 Jun 2016 12:42 PM
Jas is cute :3

johannes

Reply: Post about the person above you 22 Jun 2016 12:50 PM
You have an open mind. Don't care about people say. Are always trying to do your best. Currently I love. Hold up is your favorite LEMONADE track.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?