Beginner
Hype Hunt! 15 Jun 2016 9:51 PM
Tried something unique, exotic or in the hype? Post here, and tell us how it went! E.g. hoverboards, korean dessert etc.

I really like Marmite (with toast - yumm) and a couple of months back, I saw someone posting on Facebook about Marmite chips. I couldn't really find them anywhere but finally managed to grab 2 small packs for myself!

It was a little disappointing as it kinda tasted like the original one with a mix of barbecue flavoured lays - but it does smell like marmite. The taste just wasn't what I was looking for. Anyone tried this too? (I think it's not uncommon in the UK - and is Walkers the same as Lays?)
Last edit: 15 June 2016 9:53 PM

Beginner
Reply: Hype Hunt! 15 Jun 2016 10:44 PM
being alive is overhyped can i end it now
Talented
Reply: Hype Hunt! 15 Jun 2016 10:56 PM
MARMITE IS THE DEVIL
i don't think we sell those crisps in the UK anymore

Novice
Reply: Hype Hunt! 15 Jun 2016 11:03 PM
I always wanted to try a twinkie :'(

<br/>
"People are afraid of me because I am different."

Skilled
Reply: Hype Hunt! 17 Jun 2016 2:20 PM
There was a craze in Korea over these Honey Butter chips. It was sold out everywhere and was resold a few times over the original amount. The craze at the time (2014~) was ridiculous and after a while the trend started to die down and I ended up finding a packet in a grocery store so I decided to pick it up. Surprisingly its got a really unique taste so I guess I kind of understand the craze but overall it's nothing too special, not worth the hype.

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: Hype Hunt! 17 Jun 2016 2:47 PM
Jas Posted
17 June 2016 2:20 pm

There was a craze in Korea over these Honey Butter chips. It was sold out everywhere and was resold a few times over the original amount. The craze at the time (2014~) was ridiculous and after a while the trend started to die down and I ended up finding a packet in a grocery store so I decided to pick it up. Surprisingly its got a really unique taste so I guess I kind of understand the craze but overall it's nothing too special, not worth the hype.

OI MY FRIEND BROUGHT THIS TO COLLEGE and i can say it tastes like trash
Beginner
Reply: Hype Hunt! 17 Jun 2016 4:21 PM
Jas Posted
17 June 2016 2:20 pm

Jung Posted
17 June 2016 2:47 pm

Quote skipped.

OI MY FRIEND BROUGHT THIS TO COLLEGE and i can say it tastes like trash

idky none of my friends find it good. imho its amazing. i had a friend bring back one box when he visited so i can munch on this heavenly goodness

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?