Skilled
Left 4 Dead 2 17 Jun 2016 2:37 PM

my all-time favourite with friends!! i got that screenshot from google lmao I am not good at games but I definitely enjoy this fps when I'm in a call with a group of friends. Really, it is hilarious when someone screams or when someone scolds you  !!
Have you tried L4D2 out yet?? if you haven't try it! And tell me how was your l4d2 experience (-: 

seduction is my art (-:

Talented
Reply: Left 4 Dead 2 17 Jun 2016 2:43 PM
I've just started playing this week with Jas and Justin and it's pretty cool when you play with friends in a call.  I'm using my brother's account atm but I will defs buy it's Steam Summer Sales which is probs next week. 
Last edit: 17 June 2016 2:43 PM
Skilled
Reply: Left 4 Dead 2 17 Jun 2016 2:43 PM
Jung Posted
17 June 2016 2:43 pm

I've just started playing this week with @Jas and @justin and it's pretty cool when you play with friends in a call.  I'm using my brother's account atm but I will defs buy it's Steam Summer Sales which is probs next week. 

i played with you too why you never @ me

seduction is my art (-:

Talented
Reply: Left 4 Dead 2 17 Jun 2016 2:44 PM
kei Posted
17 June 2016 2:43 pm

Quote skipped.

i played with you too why you never @ me

sorry i forgot we played yesterday ok kei
Skilled
Reply: Left 4 Dead 2 17 Jun 2016 2:49 PM
LMAO PLAYED WITH kei LAST NIGHT SO FUNNY
Was in call and when Kei got revived by Justin, she tried to climb up the ladder but fell off so she died again. I laugh so much whenever stupid things happen in the game. This game is really fun if you're playing with friends and sometimes I get frustrated when a horde of zombies surround me.Definitely download the character skins and maps from the workshop!!

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: Left 4 Dead 2 17 Jun 2016 4:13 PM
zombies are scary

Reply: Left 4 Dead 2 18 Jun 2016 4:15 PM
L4D2 used to be one of my alltime favorite games, and still is! I remember running into the mall with an axe and kicking butt! I would recommend it to anyone whose considering the game!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?