Skilled
Hoshino Coffee 17 Jun 2016 3:16 PM
(got this pic from google (-: )

THIS IS MY !!!!!!!!! The food here is so good, be it the main or dessert. My favorite from Hoshino's would be HOSHINO SOUFFLÉ AND FRENCH TOAST << MY TOP TWO OMG OMG IT IS REALLY DELICIOUS, the softness and fluffiness of the egg, the taste of the egg and the tomato fried rice... the soft crispy french toast, it is not super sweet and it brings a taste of FRENCH TOAST IT IS JUST SUPER GOOD. 

i was busy enjoying the food, didn't take much photos oops !
Tell me what do you think the egg tastes like! As you can see, it is fluffy and there is air inside hehehe
OISHI DESU NYA >3 <

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Hoshino Coffee 17 Jun 2016 3:19 PM
OMG WHERE IS THIS PLACE I MUST VISIT!!! I love the little food decor display, all of them look really nice to eat. I'm a huge Japanese foodie!

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Hoshino Coffee 17 Jun 2016 3:27 PM

Jas Posted
17 June 2016 3:19 pm

OMG WHERE IS THIS PLACE I MUST VISIT!!! I love the little food decor display, all of them look really nice to eat. I'm a huge Japanese foodie!

i think it's this button but I can't japanese HAHAAHAH the branch that I ate from is in Singapore!! They have many outlets, I only went to two, ION Orchard and Plaza Singapura (-: 

seduction is my art (-:

Reply: Hoshino Coffee 18 Jun 2016 4:13 PM
It all looks so good! I'll have to add visiting on my bucket list! Thanks for the incentive to travel ^-^
Novice
Reply: Hoshino Coffee 21 Jun 2016 12:27 AM
THE SOUFFLES ARE DA BOMB! YOU GUYS SHOULD TOTALLY TRY IT!

If you guys are unable to visit Japan, you can visit Singapore as there are a few Hoshino Cafe outlets in here!

The only countries Hoshino Cafe is in is Singapore and Japan!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?