Rookie
Now You See Me 2 17 Jun 2016 4:56 PM
Has anyone watched it yet? If so, could you maybe tell us on how the movie is like? (Dont expose/spoil) not too much tho. Maybe just a summary?
Skilled
Reply: Now You See Me 2 17 Jun 2016 6:07 PM
I haven't caught it too!! But I'm excited to watch it, ever since I saw the trailer I've been wanting to watch it *^* 

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Now You See Me 2 17 Jun 2016 7:08 PM
Actually I saw the hairdressers have a offer where you cut your hair and get 2 for 1 tickets. I might actually do that since I'm due for a hair trim LMAO. But @AwesomeToThe27 has seen it so maybe he can let you know how it was!!

Kaleidoscope Love

Novice
Reply: Now You See Me 2 17 Jun 2016 8:15 PM

Jas Posted
17 June 2016 7:08 pm

Actually I saw the hairdressers have a offer where you cut your hair and get 2 for 1 tickets. I might actually do that since I'm due for a hair trim LMAO. But @AwesomeToThe27 has seen it so maybe he can let you know how it was!!

I honestly loved it, bit of me still had questions (no spoiling) but really loved it, and loved the addition of Lizzy Caplan
Reply: Now You See Me 2 17 Jun 2016 9:15 PM
I went and saw it and enjoyed it. I'd recommend it :)
Novice
Reply: Now You See Me 2 17 Jun 2016 11:33 PM
The first move was pretty cool so I'm excited to catch this one and I've watched the trailer too!
Novice
Reply: Now You See Me 2 18 Jun 2016 10:48 AM
I've seen the first one and i love it im really looking forward to watching this one!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Nq0zsLZ.gif[/img][/center]
Rookie
Reply: Now You See Me 2 18 Jun 2016 11:52 AM
The first one was so good I'd like to see the 2nd pls let me know how it is 
Reply: Now You See Me 2 18 Jun 2016 4:11 PM
I actually just watched the first one in prep for this, so I'm excited to watch! :D

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?