Muscle Chef 17 Jun 2016 10:05 PM
Just received my first Muscle Chef delivery today! it's a bit like Lite 'n' Easy except I'm not trying to lose weight. I'm not eating enough!
Skilled
Reply: Muscle Chef 17 Jun 2016 10:38 PM
!! what did you order?? any pictures, im rather curious, i just googled muscle chef (-: 

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Muscle Chef 17 Jun 2016 10:47 PM
Jung here you can order from Muscle chef

Also I never knew this existed. How is it like so far? Is there a wide variety and does it taste nice? Give us a full review, I'm interested!

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: Muscle Chef 17 Jun 2016 10:47 PM
12 Medium Custom Meals for $114.90

If I like it then I will get more meals per order which will make it cost less per meal. I think you can order up to 24 or 30 or something and the meals end up being like $6-$8, something like that.

I eat almost anything so I ordered a variety of stuff. How do I include photos?

Can you see this... https://www.mymusclechef.com/mealplan?cid=5759951aa6c279f5008c071de14883b1-e1f5-4c49-b4e6-354074f7b6a7 ?
Last edit: 18 June 2016 12:03 AM

Moderator Alert

Posts merged. Please utilise the edit function to prevent double posting. Joel
Skilled
Reply: Muscle Chef 17 Jun 2016 10:51 PM
That's actually really affordable! I expected it to be much more expensive. What about taste wise? Is it worth the money?
Also to include photos, you need to collect bites points so you can purchase BB code from the bites shop! Just paste the image link here for now :-)

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: Muscle Chef 17 Jun 2016 10:59 PM
I haven't had any of the meals just yet. I only received the order today :) I'll start tomorrow, keep in touch with me and I'll let you know how it goes :)
Novice
Reply: Muscle Chef 18 Jun 2016 10:36 AM
these food subscriptions seem really interesting! not for me personally but its a cool idea
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Nq0zsLZ.gif[/img][/center]
Reply: Muscle Chef 18 Jun 2016 4:02 PM
Food subscriptions seem weird to me, but who knows?

I'm very lazy when it comes to cooking, so if it's good I may have to jump into this for a quick alternative! Keep us posted. :)
Reply: Muscle Chef 19 Jun 2016 1:45 AM
I've had one meal so far now and I had the meat loaf one, I had low expectations, but it was actually pretty good. The instructions say that 3-4 minutes and stirring every minute to ensure everything gets heated evenly or 1 minute if it's thawed - remember to use the fridge for thawing - all you hospitality workers out there should know that one :) Food safety :)

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?