Skilled
Ice breakers! 18 Jun 2016 2:31 PM
Be it school, work, socializing etc. Ice breakers always play a small part of the start to beautiful friendships muacks. I would love to know what are some ice breakers that you have played before, what were the best games, what were some of the memories you made during orientation(s) !! Well, my experience hmm, one thing in common for all orientation games that are held at night would be.. it turns really rated as it gets later HAHAHAHAH

Personal favourites: 
Never have I ever
2 Truths 1 Lie
Guessing game (this hmm.. a drinking game actl HAHAHAHA)
Double Whacko
Truth or Dare
Burning Bridges ( my favorite )

seduction is my art (-:

Rookie
Reply: Ice breakers! 18 Jun 2016 3:12 PM
I've played :
2 truths 1 lie
Truth or dare
Guessing game

My favourite and most commonly played has to be truth or dare. It's very fun and you get to know the person better :)
Beginner
Reply: Ice breakers! 18 Jun 2016 3:44 PM
splash bang
zip boom
blow wind blow
handiplus
truth or dare
2 truths 1 lie
2 lies 1 truth
king's cup (personal favourite!)
theme game
never have i ever (another fav)

last 3 also makes for some great drinking sessions!
Reply: Ice breakers! 18 Jun 2016 3:50 PM
There was one game where you had bingo & had people sign off for it. It was pretty fun and I learned some cool facts about others!
Talented
Reply: Ice breakers! 20 Jun 2016 1:25 AM
Luger Posted
18 June 2016 3:50 pm

There was one game where you had bingo & had people sign off for it. It was pretty fun and I learned some cool facts about others!

oh yeah! i was about to say that ice breaking games are not really my kinda thing because it's actually useless to me, but i was reminded of this bingo game and it's actually fun we have to get our butts up and actually interact with people to find out details about them and everyone's working together to find people who matches the descriptions!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?