Skilled
Late night thoughts 19 Jun 2016 12:44 AM
Hello!! "What do you mean by late night thoughts?" Well, it simply refers to thoughts you have right before you go to sleep or thoughts you have late at night!! For me, before I sleep, my mind is a wonderland, it has such wild imaginations and I drift off to dream world in about 1-2 hours. Some times, late at night, I get deep thoughts, I do self-reflections and wonder about things like: life, friends, family, love. I think a lot and it stresses me out in the end HAHAHAHA but there are also times, where this mini late night thoughts helps me to de-stress!! For example, I self encourage and keep telling myself positive comments regarding studies, I keep reminding myself that I am not a weak person!! and so on, I say a lot of weird things AHAHAHHA

How about you? What sort of late night thoughts do you have?

seduction is my art (-:

Rookie
Reply: Late night thoughts 19 Jun 2016 1:02 AM
Things that won't happen in my life and I wish it never will. It's very negative and I always think negatively -_- but by the time I sleep everything turns into a wonderland :)
Reply: Late night thoughts 19 Jun 2016 1:11 AM
having midnight thoughts such as what's going to happen tomorrow. overthinking ahaha which is bad!! and surprisingly I'm not tired or sleepy at all. counting sheeps won't help but you just have to let things flow by itself.
Reply: Late night thoughts 19 Jun 2016 1:25 AM
My late night thoughts be like, 

"What am I doing with my life?" "What I'm gonna do in future?" 

It took me 3 hours later to fall asleep after having deep late night thoughts. Maybe I have more thoughts but I can't remember. When I went to sleep it's such a nightmare to me, dreaming about someone that I've not been seeing for like 3-4 years? Haha. Pretty sucks but all is well!
Reply: Late night thoughts 19 Jun 2016 2:41 AM
I love late night thoughts so much, especially if there is some kind of calming white noise happening the background.
Skilled
Reply: Late night thoughts 19 Jun 2016 5:43 AM
Usually I just think about what I should be doing the next day, which of course I never end up doing.
Also I like to think about my future a lot before I sleep. I like to think of all the different possibilities that could happen in my life and that's always fun :-)

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Late night thoughts 19 Jun 2016 1:01 PM
My late night thoughts only keep me up if something big is going to happen or already happened. I'm not really much of a late night thinker, all i think about is sleep.

Novice
Reply: Late night thoughts 19 Jun 2016 1:37 PM
as soon as i lay down its like a thinking switch is turned on and i think about the past future good and bad things to come changes with the day
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Nq0zsLZ.gif[/img][/center]
Talented
Reply: Late night thoughts 20 Jun 2016 1:41 AM
Ardoshi Posted
19 June 2016 1:25 am

My late night thoughts be like, 

"What am I doing with my life?" "What I'm gonna do in future?" 

It took me 3 hours later to fall asleep after having deep late night thoughts. Maybe I have more thoughts but I can't remember. When I went to sleep it's such a nightmare to me, dreaming about someone that I've not been seeing for like 3-4 years? Haha. Pretty sucks but all is well!

same actually. so relatable on the "What am I doing with my life?" "What I'm gonna do in future?" aspect because i've recently graduated and i have no idea what to do now :(

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?