Reply: Online Dating 20 Jun 2016 11:45 PM
I do it for fun
<br />
<br />
Original Events Girl - Gina Alenaette Maeves
Novice
Reply: Online Dating 20 Jun 2016 11:52 PM
I've tried it once "sorta" was never really official though and i just never seen the relationship going much further as he lived sooo far away and we kinda just stopped talking altogether but it was all for the best anyways because i ended up getting back together with an ex and i've never been more happy so im a firm believer in things happen when and where they're suppose to 
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Nq0zsLZ.gif[/img][/center]
Reply: Online Dating 21 Jun 2016 1:12 AM
I used to date someone on Habbo, I mean it's all for the fun of being trendy, thank god it never happened irl. That would have been a wreck.
Novice
Reply: Online Dating 21 Jun 2016 2:42 AM
I'm all for it tbh, I mean obviously dating or not, online you have the potential to run into catfishes so always be careful.  But there is nothing wrong with it? I mean it's a real person they are just located somewhere else, you wanna meet up that's cool,  just be safe about it.  The most important part about it and any relationship is to be happy and comfortable.

Like my bestfriend for example,  she met her fiance on Omegle which sounds so weird,  but he's actually a very nice person, he's in the navy and he treats her very well and I am super happy for them.  They have been together for 6? years now, and every few months she goes to visit him when he can take leave.
Last edit: 21 June 2016 2:42 AM
Talented
Reply: Online Dating 21 Jun 2016 6:37 AM
I mean when I was younger I spoke to someone for a while but it was never a relationship, I find it a bit weird tbh!

Skilled
Reply: Online Dating 21 Jun 2016 7:54 AM
Tbh online dating has done 0 good for me, but i'll still probably do it anyway. I'm way too shy to initiate anything in person so that's completely out of the question. 

Reply: Online Dating 21 Jun 2016 9:52 AM
Alena Posted
20 June 2016 11:45 pm

I do it for fun

That's nice

I am not against online dating but I would never do it myself. In fact, I don't like sharing any kind of personal information with anyone online, regardless of who you are, and I took quite a while before I even told my name to people on Habbo lol. I feel that whatever that's online - stays online and an online relationship will never be able to replicate the authenticity and feel of a genuine face-to-face, offline relationship (and that does not mean video/skype calls). Also, my idea of dating is still quite old-fashioned and does everyone not want to eventually escalate a relationship to a marriage :O? Not sure how is that going to be achieved if your other half lives on the other side of the world but when there's a will there's a way I guess LOL.
Last edit: 21 June 2016 9:54 AM
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?