Reply: When did you join Habbo? 21 Jun 2016 1:05 AM
late 2007 was very first, but muddlets was made in 2008 :)

Novice
Reply: When did you join Habbo? 21 Jun 2016 2:46 AM
Oh man,  I joined in 2005 or early 2006.  I have been playing this for far too long LOL.
Talented
Reply: When did you join Habbo? 21 Jun 2016 6:11 AM
2006 on the US hotel thinking it was the UK one :-)

Skilled
Reply: When did you join Habbo? 21 Jun 2016 7:57 AM
I joined in the beginning of 2008. My brother introduced me to Habbo and i started roleplaying a loooooooot. I played on the Canadian Hotel and Singaporean Hotel. But my account back then can't be traced anymore :( 

Reply: When did you join Habbo? 21 Jun 2016 9:34 AM
I probably got introduced to Habbo in '07-'08. Was very young then and was on the accounts .:RubyTrix:. and then .:SeniorRuby:.. These usernames make me cringe now but I thought they were aesthetic then lmao. A while later i got a hacking scare and literally freaked the bobba out so I moved accounts onto LittleFreak/SmallFreak which got a perm ban a few days later, for reasons that remain unknown till this day.

I've been on KrushGear on-off since '09 and usually play for a few weeks then leave for a few months as nothing was making me stay. I'd only started playing proper in '14 when I started talking to more people and getting more involved in the community, getting sucked in the Habbo whirlpool - once you get in, you can't get out! I also got into fansites and was a regular with HQ and Habbox, and they were also reasons for me to continue playing when I just got back into the game. I would consider myself quite the fansite guru even though these days are past and I no longer care about fansites as much as I did before.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]
Skilled
Reply: When did you join Habbo? 21 Jun 2016 1:42 PM
I joined in 2006 because my friend bought a habbo card and I asked what was Habbo. His mum then said oi give her one habbo card and so he did and thats how I created my first Habbo card lmao. I played on Habbo AU but after sometime I would go on Habbo US for about a year. I've changed my account many times, probably about 10 times! Of course, Habbo has been an on and off experience.

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: When did you join Habbo? 21 Jun 2016 2:38 PM
I joined on 30th october 2004. Wayyyyy back , in HabboSG.
Rookie
Reply: When did you join Habbo? 21 Jun 2016 4:45 PM
I created my first account on 2012 and quitted till 2013 and quitted till 2014 and quitted till 2016 which is this year. Ive been online ever since this year.
Reply: When did you join Habbo? 21 Jun 2016 4:53 PM
2009 but my old acc was perm banned

2012 - easy to be banned :'(

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?