Rookie
Town of Salem 27 Apr 2016 6:54 PM

Town of Salem is a browser-based game that challenges players on their ability to convincingly lie as well as detect when other players are lying. The game ranges from 7 to 15 players. These players are randomly divided into alignments – Town, Mafia, Serial Killers, Arsonists and Neutrals.

If you are a Town member (the good guys) you must track down the Mafia and other villains before they kill you. The catch? You don’t know who is a Town member and who is a villain. If you are an evil role, such as a Serial Killer, you secretly murder town members in the veil of night and try to avoid getting caught. (https://www.blankmediagames.com/)

Personal Take
The game will only become fun once you understand the game. I'll admit that it will take a few games before you fully understand what is happening around you and what you are suppose to do to win the game.

This game expects you to be extremely strategic with your role and actions as you try to oust the Mafia and the Serial Killer if you're in town, kill everyone if you're the Serial Killer or part of the Mafia, or lynching someone else/yourself if you're in a neutral position. Most of the action happens during the night.

After playing this game for about 5 days, I personally feel that this is an amazing game with amazing players (both trolls and the strategists). If you're into strategic games, I would highly recommend playing this game for free, or you can buy it at $5.50 on Steam which will grant you 1,000 in-game currency.

Let me know below if anyone else is playing this game or is feeling intrigued to check it out! See you in the town of salem!
Last edit: 27 April 2016 6:59 PM

Skilled
Reply: Town of Salem 27 Apr 2016 7:00 PM
TIP:
Don't play with Justin in Town of Salem cause he is the BIGGEST SNAKE IN THE GAME.
Last edit: 27 April 2016 7:00 PM

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: Town of Salem 27 Apr 2016 7:01 PM
Jas Posted
27 April 2016 7:00 pm

TIP:
Don't play with Justin in Town of Salem cause he is the BIGGEST SNAKE IN THE GAME.

You mean the most pro? Thanks Jas!

Skilled
Reply: Town of Salem 27 Apr 2016 7:04 PM
Personal take:
I have extreme trust issues with this game. You really have to either trust someone and end up winning together or end up trusting a MAFIA and be killed!
This game really works the brain as you try figure out who is who so I highly suggest it for those who are into the Habbo game - civilian wars
Be active in the game through writing in your will and talking in the chats to gauge who is suspicious and what not.
Last edit: 27 April 2016 7:04 PM

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: Town of Salem 27 Apr 2016 7:17 PM
I've played a few rounds last night and I think its kinda fun!
can't wait to play with Jas so I can snake her
Skilled
Reply: Town of Salem 27 Apr 2016 11:23 PM
sounds fun!! sounds like the kind of game I would lose real badly at HAHAHAHA

seduction is my art (-:

Rookie
Reply: Town of Salem 27 Apr 2016 11:47 PM
I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH ADD ME @SILVERRHYTHMZ

with love,

Reply: Town of Salem 28 Apr 2016 2:08 AM
I played this game a few days ago and I highly recommend you to try it out. I agree with Justin that personally I needed some games before I completly understood it, but you learn from your mistakes and you get a real badly liar sooner or later HAHAHA
Talented
Reply: Town of Salem 28 Apr 2016 6:30 AM
I'm playing it for the first time and I just feel like such a little noob everyone is shouting at me cos I have no idea what I'm doing haha

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?