What are things that people do that annoys you? 21 Jun 2016 9:42 PM
To start off, generally WANNABES. People who think they're the it thing/cool/cute - well you may ACT the part but you are certainly not one. Please. Stop. Immediately. (THIS MEANS YOU JAESUS.) Tied in with this are people who are fake and put on a show in front of you, being nothing but nice, and then behind your back they load their guns and shoot their mouths off like http://imgur.com/pwtgm8t. BANG BANG. I really can't stand such backstabbing, 2-faced people and I swear I have, and I will actually call you out for it lmao. I could go on forever but let's leave it here and I generally hate humans.

Drifting away from accusations of human behaviour associated with the you're-clearly-not-okay disease, something (physical) I cannot stand are people on public transport - mostly old men - WHO OPEN THEIR LEGS SOOOOO WIDE TO AIR THEIR ELEPHANT BALLS. And you take the seat beside them and you are literally forced to the edge because you don't want to touch that person. Oh my god can people who open their legs so wide please close them, when people sit beside you in the very least and let's face it no matter how much you wanna show off you're still not gonna get laid so there's that.

What are things people do that annoys you? Can you relate to me?
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]
Talented
Reply: What are things that people do that annoys you? 21 Jun 2016 9:50 PM
@ me next time !!!!! 

but let's be real, the second paragraph is relatable as heck. 
Rookie
Reply: What are things that people do that annoys you? 21 Jun 2016 9:52 PM
Many things tbh. I hate it when people try to act good but we all know that he/she is just an assh*** on the inside. I hate it when people act like their better than you in many ways which in fact their not. I mean just be yourself. You don't have to fit in with other people just because you're alone or you think you're not good enough. Who cares what they think? It's a Game, enjoy playing it.

And also, people who don't have he balls to say bad things but you in front of your face, instead they say it behind your back. That is the worse thing anyone can do. Like come on, if you dont have the guts to face me don't even bother talking about me. Jesus, get a god damn life.
Last edit: 21 June 2016 9:54 PM
Skilled
Reply: What are things that people do that annoys you? 21 Jun 2016 11:35 PM
i think, ppl who act, posers, people who go against rules and thinks that its cool. to me, it feels really immature and it's a sight I can't stand sometimes when people think they are big, that they own they world .-. 

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: What are things that people do that annoys you? 22 Jun 2016 12:47 PM
People who can't handle criticism or are overly sensitive. Whilst those two alone are somewhat tolerable, if paired with ignorance then it's total disaster. I can't stand people who refuse to listen to what the other person has to say and get overly defensive of their actions no matter what. They refuse to acknowledge the facts and will just blindly accuse anyone for their own mistakes. Those in denial are hard to deal with imo.

Kaleidoscope Love

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?