Subjects you wish you could take 21 Jun 2016 9:56 PM
So we all complain about how our current education system sucks, and we learn useless stuff, etc. What are the subjects then, you would have preferred to take?

For me, I'm currently studying Economics and it's interesting... for about the first few chapters then it went downhill all the way. I would have loved to learn coding and all those nerdy cool technical stuff as they have always interested me! I still do now tbh, I will probably find a way to in the near future.

What subjects would you have loved to take?
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]
Talented
Reply: Subjects you wish you could take 21 Jun 2016 10:13 PM
I really wanted to take a language at high school but we could only choose two extra subjects for GCSE and I preferred two other ones.

I did French for two years at the very start of high school but that was only the basic stuff, I'm currently learning it on the duolingo app on my iPad though haha

Skilled
Reply: Subjects you wish you could take 21 Jun 2016 11:49 PM
there is a subject called Project Work and I loved it, I hope that I can major in it but it doesn't seem possible in currently ~w~ 
Last edit: 21 June 2016 11:49 PM

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: Subjects you wish you could take 21 Jun 2016 11:54 PM
The Dark Arts

<br/>
"People are afraid of me because I am different."

Rookie
Reply: Subjects you wish you could take 21 Jun 2016 11:56 PM
Inuit... if there was such a subject :o

johannes

Skilled
Reply: Subjects you wish you could take 22 Jun 2016 12:43 PM
In my last two years in highschool, I studied Biology, Psychology, English, Maths, Health and human development and Legal studies. 
I enjoyed all these subjects except for maths which I dropped out of two weeks before the final exams. If I had an option, I would probably replace maths with a language subject such as Japanese. Learning another language is always helpful and it's not only wonderful to learn about a country's language, but also their lifestyle and culture. Unfortunately the only two language courses my school offered was Chinese and Italian. I bombed out of Chinese because I refused to do any of the work, tests, exams or participate in class :-)

Kaleidoscope Love

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?