What are your best/worst traits? 21 Jun 2016 10:25 PM
I move back and forth from being super enthusiastic, on-task and diligent to completely unmotivated to do ANYTHING, lazy and I would resort to submitting substandard work just to meet deadlines and I must say the latter is one of my worst traits and if you meet me in such a state then gl to you x

I'm also really bad-tempered, although it has improved in recent years but I can snap and start beef with you if you rub me in the wrong way at times. I also tend not to forgive people when they've exhausted my trust placed in them and when I decide to put my foot down, I will not budge from that decision and I WILL ERASE YOU FROM MY LIFE.

I also have this really dark and frank humour which might or might not put people off and my honesty is downright brutal which is kinda like a neutral trait. Some people will learn to live with it, some people wants to be bubble-wrapped in false praises and showered with compliments so they fall apart when I serve them truth on a platter.

For my better traits - I'm generally kind and thoughtful and I think about others when I do stuff and I constantly put others before myself? I am also really loyal and my gratitude towards you will come a long way as I will always be there for you if you need me. I think I am generally nice, especially if i classify you as a friend, and I will stick up for you if trouble rolls around. Might also explain why I get really used a lot lmao.

Tell me - what are your best and worst traits?

P.S. Just wanna add in that I'm fantastic at finding juicy bits about people like it's not even on purpose I just do. Someone has actually once told me that I seem to have a database on everyone. I know everything. Don't mess.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]
Skilled
Reply: What are your best/worst traits? 22 Jun 2016 4:01 PM
Best trait- I'm a positive chap that using extreme negative thoughts (do i make sense HAHAHAHA) meaning, I always think negatively and think of the worst possible outcome to prepare myself! I become positive because of that, etc. okay that's the worst it can be, so I guess why not? let's do my best!! yeyyyy

Worst trait- idk if this is a trait but.. Friends and enemies switch between a few seconds for me! I don't really comprehend myself or how this works but a friend could become my enemy in less than a few seconds and vice versa! 

seduction is my art (-:

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?