Novice
What do you have for breakfast? 22 Jun 2016 5:05 PM
I would always have a cup of milk and pieces of plain toast before I head to school! (Dang it, BBCODE)
Sometimes, I would go for half-boiled eggs and kaya toast at home whenever I have a long day at school!! (Singaporeans, you know this dish!)

What about you guys? Share us your breakfast meals!

You know, breakfast is the most important meal for the day, and kids, do have your breakfast everyday no matter how late you wake up from your sleep!

Skilled
Reply: What do you have for breakfast? 22 Jun 2016 5:22 PM
A cup of milk daily is a must for me LOL :x and maybe a slice of bread or a few. Sometimes i'll have noodles (ESPECIALLY HOKKIEN MEE) or porridge as breakfast too *nomsnoms*

Reply: What do you have for breakfast? 22 Jun 2016 5:28 PM
i didnt eat breakfast :( do u guys want to treat me breakfast :P
Beginner
Reply: What do you have for breakfast? 22 Jun 2016 5:28 PM
I have a glass of milk + 2-3 slices of bread

Reply: What do you have for breakfast? 22 Jun 2016 5:30 PM
Nom nom nom. Usually maggie mee during school days and probably prata or something else during vacation ~
Talented
Reply: What do you have for breakfast? 22 Jun 2016 5:38 PM
milk/soya and bread 
Beginner
Reply: What do you have for breakfast? 22 Jun 2016 6:04 PM
i dont usually eat breakfast bcus i laze in bed until its too late to do anything before work

but when i do ill have froot loops w/ milk
Novice
Reply: What do you have for breakfast? 22 Jun 2016 6:40 PM
Galaxy Posted
22 June 2016 5:05 pm

I would always have a cup of milk and pieces of plain toast before I head to school! (Dang it, BBCODE)
Sometimes, I would go for half-boiled eggs and kaya toast at home whenever I have a long day at school!! (Singaporeans, you know this dish!)

What about you guys? Share us your breakfast meals!

You know, breakfast is the most important meal for the day, and kids, do have your breakfast everyday no matter how late you wake up from your sleep!

Used to have (Kaya) Breakfast set every weekdays in the camp's canteen... But now, I probably just skip breakfast.
Novice
Reply: What do you have for breakfast? 22 Jun 2016 6:41 PM
Y'all have appetite for lots of bread!! Usually a cup of milk and bread (like butter & sugar, kaya or peanut butter) Now got ba zhang at home so I eat that sometimes :)

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?