Netflix 28 Apr 2016 9:00 PM
As most of you have already known, Netflix is now available for Malaysia and Singapore (and most countries worldwide), since the announcement made by the company on January 7.

I just recently turned 18 and finally got to have a month trial of the streaming service. And I'm totally obsessed with it. As I just started, I'm currently watching Merlin, Wakfu and a few other old school movies like The Lord of the Rings.

So, have any of you been enjoying Netflix? Have you subscribed? What did you watch? Discuss below!
Last edit: 28 April 2016 9:02 PM
Skilled
Reply: Netflix 28 Apr 2016 9:16 PM
I have heard about it, but it still doesn't seem like it's a thing that's happening to people around me?! I always see stuff about Netflix on twitter though! Looks pretty interesting and cool for chilling, would love to try it out with my girlfriends!! (esp. my wifey<3)

seduction is my art (-:

Talented
Reply: Netflix 28 Apr 2016 9:45 PM
Netflix is great. We've had it for a while in the UK and it's constantly updated with new seasons of TV shows etc. There's also a massive section of documentaries if you're into those.

Reply: Netflix 29 Apr 2016 6:11 AM
I was about to subscribe but the problem is that I hardly ever watch films and series (there's no free time in my life!) so It isn't woth it for me to pay 7,99€ (the price in Euros) when here watching a film at the cinema costs 5€. I'd rather pay 5€ and watch it in a big screen once every three months that I go to the cinema.
Skilled
Reply: Netflix 29 Apr 2016 4:46 PM
I've subscribed to netflix in the past however netflix Australia has really limited options as compared to the US.
To bypass this I had to use a vpn in order to access the US version of Netflix - so much more movies and shows woo!
However my subscription was shortlived as I simply don't have time to watch anything anymore. Totally recommend it!

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: Netflix 30 Apr 2016 12:05 AM
Total waste of money imo, I tried it for a month to see what it was like and it was ok.

I would still MUCH rather get all of the shows I want to watch from thepiratebay
Novice
Reply: Netflix 30 Apr 2016 12:13 AM
Jas Posted
29 April 2016 4:46 pm

I've subscribed to netflix in the past however netflix Australia has really limited options as compared to the US.
To bypass this I had to use a vpn in order to access the US version of Netflix - so much more movies and shows woo!
However my subscription was shortlived as I simply don't have time to watch anything anymore. Totally recommend it!

Yes. I agree with Jas. Many programmes aren't available out of the US!! :(
Novice
Reply: Netflix 14 Jun 2016 5:20 PM
PLEASE WATCH ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!

<br/>
"People are afraid of me because I am different."

Beginner
Reply: Netflix 14 Jun 2016 5:45 PM

Peachery Posted
14 June 2016 5:20 pm

PLEASE WATCH ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!

yesss season four in like 1.5 days :DD

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?