Beginner
what is the creepiest and/or most unexplainable thing that happened to you? 23 Jun 2016 5:01 PM
for me it got to be when i was driving along PIE around 3am. the road was empty and i made sure to check my rear view mirror every now and then for traffic police. i was going 50 above the limit around a bend when a car overtook me. there wasnt even anyone behind me a couple seconds ago. when i got out of the bend and into the straight road the car was gone

till this day idek how that happened. maybe the car stayed in my blindspot the whole time but where did he go after the bend

*cue creepy music*

Moderator Alert

Thread moved to Chit Chat. Please start your thread in the appropriate subforum. Joel
Talented
Reply: what is the creepiest and/or most unexplainable thing that happened to you? 23 Jun 2016 5:14 PM
My mum owned a pub about 8 years ago and there was about 8/9 rooms above that people could book to stay in.

I remember being on my laptop in the room me and my brother sometimes stayed in and I was walking up to the third floor to see my mum when I walked past the bathroom (the door was open) and saw a woman sitting on the side of the bathtub. I already knew there was only 2 people staying in the rooms at the time and they were both male. She was really pale and had really long dark hair. I was TERRIFIED and I ran up to my mum and told her but the woman wasn't there afterwards...

I SWEAR I'm not making this up !! Still scares me.

Novice
Reply: what is the creepiest and/or most unexplainable thing that happened to you? 23 Jun 2016 5:27 PM
It would probably have to be when I was having a dream, and my aunt passed away, and it was her in it, and at one point, she touched me and it felt so real I woke up in panic.
Rookie
Reply: what is the creepiest and/or most unexplainable thing that happened to you? 23 Jun 2016 5:29 PM
This is so [french toast] scary help me :'( cri
Last edit: 23 June 2016 7:15 PM

Moderator Alert

Comment edited due to the profanity it contains. Please adhere to our Terms of Service. Joel
Skilled
Reply: what is the creepiest and/or most unexplainable thing that happened to you? 23 Jun 2016 7:05 PM
didn't happen in my room but, (-:

I went on a school trip to Japan and one night, my school mate's hotel room had a weird message written on the mirror in her hotel room toilet. It was something to do with a chainsaw? I'm not sure, I forgot but the teachers and everyone else freaked out because the mirror was just cleaned a few seconds ago by the cleaner auntie, so no one could explain why the mirror was fogged up with words! In the end, the teacher allowed the students to sleep with their friends in the other rooms as everyone was really scared!! 
Last edit: 23 June 2016 7:05 PM

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: what is the creepiest and/or most unexplainable thing that happened to you? 24 Jun 2016 8:06 PM
I don't have any scary stories but I do have a creepy story.

I was in Thailand and I was following Maps to get to another destination. It was just my friend and I and we were trying to get to this attraction called the 'Rocket Ball'. Anyways we ended getting off the car in the wrong stop so we had a bit of walking to do. Now, this area wasn't particularly known for it's sunshines and rainbows so already we were being cautious. This guy walked up to us and I don't think he even spoke english but I could already tell what he was asking for. He gave us a sheepish smile and we're like haha ok.. bye.. but he kept following us! He followed us for a good 10 minutes until we started to pick up our pace. My friend was already very anxious at this point and we had taken a turn to this very dark street, oops. Anyways we ended up to our location which was a red light district, but very, very busy so all went well :-) ... 

Kaleidoscope Love

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?