Novice
Carpool Karaoke! 23 Jun 2016 5:13 PM
And I'm surprised that this topic has not been created yet because this topic is too good to share and in fact, all of you will be in love with this!

Carpool karaoke became extreme popular in the past year specifically from 2015! This rising trend surfaced when James Corden had this segment in his talk show, 'Late Late Show with James Corden', and it went 'viral' when Mariah Carey sang along with him in a car. Since then, more celebrities were invited to be part of this segment and thus, become one of the best segments of his show and still going strong!

What's Carpool Karaoke?
This segment usually starts when James Corden drives his car/van to work (he's usually running late) and then, he calls an artist to join him and accompany him to work. Then, artists/actors will enter the car and sing their songs owned or related to them with the host himself (eg: Selena Gomez singing Taylor Swift's hit song, 'Shake it Off'). Although James Corden is a talk show host, he can sing really well! Other than singing songs owned by them, they will talk about their current projects and a little bit of personal life/life stories!

So far, celebrities such as Justin Bieber, Stevie Wonder, One Direction, Adele, Elton John, Jennifer Hudson and many more. Recently, Selena Gomez even appeared in the video! However, I felt that that video was not the best (sorry).

And who says that you have to be a singer in order to appear in James Corden's popular segment? Because George Clooney and Julia Roberts appeared with Gwen Stefani in that video!

If you are curious about this segments, feel free to go onto The Late Late Show with James Corden's youtube channel and be amazed by these videos!

And if you're willing to do it in real life (of course!), with your friends and family, why not! You'll be having so much fun singing along and make your trips to a certain location much more enjoyable. Eventually, you'll definitely love car rides and not worry about getting 'car-sick' anymore!

So what's your favourite part of 'Carpool Karaoke' in the show or when you so-called have that session with your friends and family? SHARE IT BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW IT!

P.S: DANG IT BBCODES.
Last edit: 23 June 2016 5:19 PM

Skilled
Reply: Carpool Karaoke! 23 Jun 2016 7:18 PM
:O there was such a thing? idk I just, I do it all the time! When I'm bored in the car, I'll just ask my dad to turn down the radio and ask him to hear me sing or if not I'll ask him what songs he wanna sing together! I do it with my friends too, in fact we karaoke all the time HAHAHAH

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: Carpool Karaoke! 24 Jun 2016 12:12 PM
My favourite would be his latest video with Selena Gomez!

Beginner
Reply: Carpool Karaoke! 24 Jun 2016 12:52 PM
james' voice is amazing

i love the one with 1D. you can see how shocked the members were when james nails a high note
Reply: Carpool Karaoke! 24 Jun 2016 5:28 PM
Ooh I have came across this before as it was trending when I was browsing Youtube. Amongst the ones I have watched is the one with Adele, but tbh the videos are not enticing enough for me as I find them exponentially boring??? I have never fully watched any of their videos.
Last edit: 24 June 2016 5:28 PM
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]
Talented
Reply: Carpool Karaoke! 25 Jun 2016 1:52 AM
i loved the one with one direction!

Skilled
Reply: Carpool Karaoke! 25 Jun 2016 2:21 AM
Tragon Posted
24 June 2016 12:12 pm

My favourite would be his latest video with Selena Gomez!

Urgh she looks so gorgeous!! I've seen these videos go around a lot but I never really watch them. Stayed for this though!

Kaleidoscope Love

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?