Rookie
Would you change it? 23 Jun 2016 5:27 PM
All of us have made important life decisions or game decisions or whatever decisions that are important. Some of us don't regret making that decision, but some of us do. So if you had a second chance, would you change anything in your life? Why and why not?
Beginner
Reply: Would you change it? 23 Jun 2016 6:29 PM
nope. as much as i regret a lot of choice i made in life, i dont want to change it

all this little decisions in life, right or wrong, brought me to where i am now. im happy and content with my life right now. if i changed a bad decision i made in the past, who knows where i would end up? it could be for the better or for the worse, but who cares? its not like im going to feel any better or worse since i dont know what the alternate timeline is. the point is just be glad with where you are at this point and keep going
Skilled
Reply: Would you change it? 23 Jun 2016 7:16 PM
not really, nothing to change o-o I live by this phrase "YOLO" which means - You Only Live Once ! So any choices I make are all, YOLO! 

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: Would you change it? 23 Jun 2016 7:43 PM
there is so much I regret, and so much I wish I could change and even though I am not content with where I am now, it isn't helping me any to regret the life i've lived and the decisions i've made cause there is nothing I can do to change it now.  there is no do-overs, life sucks and life is unfair.. but the carousel never stops turning so you just gotta keep trying to go forward.
Skilled
Reply: Would you change it? 23 Jun 2016 7:49 PM
I'm satisfied with my decisions in life thus far. But if I had to go back to change the past, I definitely would have tried a lil harder in my studies. Not that it really matters at this point in time but it would be nice to do harder whilst I had the opportunity. 

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Would you change it? 26 Jul 2016 12:49 AM
Oops, didn't realise this thread had already been created!

I think one of my biggest regrets was giving up gymnastics when I was younger. Everyone stereotyped gymnastics as a feminine sport during early school years and I let that stop me from pursuing something I really enjoyed. Now that I'm older, I realise how silly it was that I let a stereotype get to me and wish I could go back and withdraw my decision.

*Hopes nobody realises copy and paste*
Reply: Would you change it? 26 Jul 2016 9:41 AM
I'm a firm believer in the saying "everything happens for a reason" - so no matter how disappointed over something that didn't go as planned in the past, I wouldn't change it for the world because if I did, I wouldn't be who I truly am today!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?