Novice
What's your most embarrassing moment? 23 Jun 2016 7:15 PM
My embarrassing moment was when I was got too carried away while listening to a Taylor Swift song and had no idea that I was singing so loudly in the bus! Plus, the bus was filled with all my classmates (back then) as we were on a school learning journey. Prior to this incident, I vowed myself to sing quietly and not embarrass myself.

Skilled
Reply: What's your most embarrassing moment? 23 Jun 2016 7:29 PM
Well i guess its when back in 2 years ago, i went to the toilet and i thought i saw my friend looking at the mirror. I walked to him and be like 'Eh please your hair nice already la, stop looking at the mirror' and he turned around LOL. I was like oh shit sorry wrong person lmaooo awks x.x

Skilled
Reply: What's your most embarrassing moment? 23 Jun 2016 7:37 PM
I at this shopping mall rooftop where people chill out at often. I was playing truth or dare with my friends and when my turn came, I chose truth. But they insisted that I chose dare and forced a dare on me. I was just denying the dare all the way!! It just so happens that my friend knew one of the dancers sitting behind us, so her dare to me was: Go up to a guy, tell him that he is cute and ask for his number! NO I REJECTED HER LIKE MAD AND MY FRIENDS TOOK AWAY MY PHONE ;O; Suddenly, the group of dancers behind us got up and they were leaving, so my friends took my phone, went to this good looking guy and said "Hey, my friend thinks that you are cute, can you give her your number?" AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT THIS GOOD LOOKING CHAP IS A MUTUAL FRIEND OF MY FRIEND SO HE SAID YES.

While they were doing the "dare" I sat back facing them, so the entire time, I didn't even see the guy's face and they all thought that I THOUGHT THAT HE IS GOOD LOOKING AND I ASKED FOR HIS NUMBER WTH < LIKE, CAUSE, I WAS EMBARRASSED FOR REAL AND I COULD NOT TURN AROUND SO EVERYONE THOUGHT THAT I WAS BEING SHY .

yep, long story short, my friends are .... great to have them but sigh 

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: What's your most embarrassing moment? 23 Jun 2016 8:12 PM
my life is a series of embarrassing moments.  I still think one of the biggest ones for me,  was when I was trying to get my transcript so I had to call the board of education to request it... and I seriously flopped so hard.   I always have to talk myself into phone calls and adult things cause I am a very nervous person, and I need a written list infront of me or I screw everything up.   now I have done neither of these things prior to calling, so I messed up my name leaving the message which was great I then became "Shawna Howad" which is not my name at all, and then proceeded to completely forget my own phone number which led to a "can you please give me a call back at 289- oh no sorry 905... nope what's my phone number... i don't freaking know, one moment" as i'm talking into the freaking answering machine... and I realised I didn't think it... I legitimately said all of that before I went ok yeah bye.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?