Skilled
Games on Steam 25 Jun 2016 1:07 AM
As you all know, it's currently Steam sale

Do you have a steam account? What games have you purchased and loved?

I'd like to know more games, mainly multiplayer, fps and puzzles.

I've just purchased Garry's Mod and played a bit of Prop Hunt which was fun. Will probably check out what more the game has to offer.

I'm considering Portals 2 because it used to be highly raved puzzle game. Thoughts?

Kaleidoscope Love

Beginner
Reply: Games on Steam 25 Jun 2016 1:26 AM
i recommend arma 3 if you are into tactical shooter! its highly realistic and consists of lots of different game mode
Skilled
Reply: Games on Steam 25 Jun 2016 1:51 PM
Joel Posted
25 June 2016 1:26 am

i recommend arma 3 if you are into tactical shooter! its highly realistic and consists of lots of different game mode

Is Arma 3 the same as Day Z? 

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Games on Steam 25 Jun 2016 4:18 PM
I already have Brawlhalla and i'm honestly in LOVEEEE with that game : - ) I really wanna get GMOD tho soon!!!

Beginner
Reply: Games on Steam 25 Jun 2016 6:21 PM
Jas Posted
25 June 2016 1:51 pm

Quote skipped.

Is Arma 3 the same as Day Z? 

idk have never played dayz but theres a dayz mod for arma 3
Beginner
Reply: Games on Steam 26 Jun 2016 11:30 PM
i only own robocraft and l4d2 crying, but im going to buy gta san andres with Luq so we can hav fun time xD

Novice
Reply: Games on Steam 30 Jun 2016 1:04 PM
I bought Cat Goes Fishing once upon a time and it's the best game EVER. I have to take breaks from it every so often because it can get repetitive, but when you come back to it after a while it's so fun. Fun fishing game!!

I also own Plague Inc: Evolved which is a very fun game also. I've spent about 29 hours on that game so far, and it's still fun to play once in a while! I recommend this game if you enjoy killing the entire world with a disease you've constructed :-)

Tabletop Simulator is a fun game but it's pretty boring. Most people host the same exact games, most of which turn out to be uno. It was fun the first 12 hours and then just got dead. Nobody really plays it so there's basically no games to join. Don't recommend.

I own many other games like Software Inc., Mini Metro, Hexcells, Cook Serve Delicious!, and RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum (aka casual games af) but I felt that those 3 games were the ones I should do reviews on since I've spent probably the most time playing them.
Last edit: 30 June 2016 1:06 PM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?