Rookie
Pilot of MH370 Found 25 Jun 2016 7:06 PM
Claims Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah was being treated at a Taiwan hospital after villagers found him suffering from dehydration and amnesia quickly went viral.

The article in question was posted with the headline “Taiwan: MH370 pilot mysteriously resurfaces almost 2 years after his flight vanished over China sea” alongside a photo of a heavily bandaged man lying in a hospital bed.

The story said a group Taiwanese villagers found Mr Shah near the Tangshui River and got him immediate medical attention.
It added doctors said Mr Shah had regressive amnesia.

A doctor called Syed Boon Sulong was quoted as saying: "The patient is still very weak and sick, and his brain seems to be blocking access to a certain part of his memory in order to protect him from pain that these memories could generate. "His health is too fragile for the moment, but over time, he should able to remember everything.”

Source: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/644059/Malaysia-Airlines-Flight-MH370-pilot-alive-Taiwan-hospital-missing-plane

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
What do you guys think about this near-miracle that the pilot has been found? 
I'm honestly just waiting for him to regain his memories so the mysteries can finally be solved. 

Moderator Alert

NOTE: Story had been debunked. Thread moved from Real Life News. Transport minister denies MH370 pilot found in Taiwan Joel

Reply: Pilot of MH370 Found 25 Jun 2016 7:13 PM
I got excited while reading this but...

It is has since emerged the article was posted by on a website named World News Daily Report which has a disclaimer in its About Us section.

The discalimer reads: "All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle."

The man pictured in the photo is actually Aung My Oo, a Myanmar migrant worker who was in hospital after being attacked in 2013. Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 vanished on March 8 2014 during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

The 239 passengers and crew were presumed dead but the wreckage of the aircraft has never been found.

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau has been leading the multi-million underwater search in the southern Indian Ocean.

Also I can't deal at the fact that disclaimer was spelled wrongly proofreaders where u @
Last edit: 25 June 2016 7:18 PM

Moderator Alert

Posts merged. Please utilise the edit function to prevent double posting. Joel
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]
Rookie
Reply: Pilot of MH370 Found 25 Jun 2016 7:16 PM
Is it? RIP

I'll look around a bit more cause I know this site isnt the only one reporting this. 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?