Talented
Habbo Twitter 26 Jun 2016 1:15 PM
I created a Twitter account for Habbo some time last year and it was honestly one of the best decisions I've ever made. I made friends with people whom I would've never gotten the chance to meet on Habbo and I'm more up-to-date with any and every news that Habbo releases. Although I was skeptical of having an account in the first place, thinking about how people I know would judge me for it, I'm now very forward and accepting with it, even to the point of neglecting my main/personal Twitter and telling my irl friends/family about the existence of my Habbo Twitter.

Do you have a Habbo Twitter? What do you think of people that have them?
And what are your thoughts on having a Twitter account solely for anything Habbo related?
Novice
Reply: Habbo Twitter 26 Jun 2016 1:22 PM
I don't have a Habbo Twitter but I just use my personal account for everything. I have nothing against people who have them because they most likely want to keep their personal one private, or just want to keep everything Habbo away from their life. If people want to have a Habbo twitter and a personal twitter, go ahead. I'm just gonna stick with using my personal for both.
Rookie
Reply: Habbo Twitter 26 Jun 2016 3:36 PM
I was just having a chat about this the other day, when I first made a habbo Twitter account it was basically dead barely anyone talked and only was for giveaways or to see habbo news. Then when I went back on it later on more people started posting funny stuff etc... And ofc doing giveaways but now it's all drama and exposing people... It's sad TBH. So if you make a Twitter for your habbo becareful who you follow.
Talented
Reply: Habbo Twitter 26 Jun 2016 9:03 PM
I created Habbo Twitter cuz of giveaways but now I think the best part of Habbo twitter is actually the dramas.
Rookie
Reply: Habbo Twitter 26 Jun 2016 9:13 PM
i created a habbo twitter account because i didn't want my friends to judge me for playing habbo :))))))))))))))))))))))))) 

with love,

Skilled
Reply: Habbo Twitter 27 Jun 2016 12:26 PM
I hopped on the bandwagon for Habbo Twitters. I've never used twitters prior to my habbo twitter so I was a bit confused as to what to do. I mainly use it to retweet giveaways but I try update with a few statuses here and there. It's great to see different peoples opinions on Habbo related issues so it's a great way of communicating with a larger audience. 

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: Habbo Twitter 27 Jun 2016 6:49 PM
I made one around the time Habbo were trying to push social media competitions. I'm glad I did though, it helps me stay in the know about new furni lines etc. 

Rookie
Reply: Habbo Twitter 27 Jun 2016 7:09 PM
I made one to just enter competitions and check on people's drama and stuff.

Follow me pl0x @terreganhabbo

johannes

Reply: Habbo Twitter 27 Jun 2016 7:40 PM
Feel free to follow my slut adventures @humpreydothabbo

LMAO

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?