Novice
Are braces a waste of money? 26 Jun 2016 4:16 PM
I''m wanting to get braces this year but my mom says its not necessary so its a waste of money :( My bottom teeth are literally squeezing each other which is ugly. My dad said he would bring me but its all on me, should i?
Skilled
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 26 Jun 2016 4:22 PM
Yes ;) You'll cry for the first few days LOL
But eh i never go for braces before

Beginner
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 26 Jun 2016 4:22 PM
it depends on how your current teeth alignment is like. if it's really bad then you should. its gonna set you back only about 3k for a lifetime of beautiful smiles

besides, girls with braces are 😍
Beginner
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 26 Jun 2016 4:25 PM
Joel Posted
26 June 2016 4:22 pm

it depends on how your current teeth alignment is like. if it's really bad then you should. its gonna set you back only about 3k for a lifetime of beautiful smiles

besides, girls with braces are 😍

I AGREE!! There's something about girls in braces and their smile.

If you really want it, save up on your own! Then your mum can't say anything!
Last edit: 26 June 2016 4:29 PM

Rookie
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 26 Jun 2016 4:39 PM
i had a brace, but in the UK theyre free. Was 100% worth it, at the time you don;t think so as they are painful when they get tightened. but i love my teeth now!
Novice
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 26 Jun 2016 9:47 PM

Charlotte23 Posted
26 June 2016 4:39 pm

i had a brace, but in the UK theyre free. Was 100% worth it, at the time you don;t think so as they are painful when they get tightened. but i love my teeth now!

They're free? HAHHA, my friend has braces on her upper teeth recently! It's a long term investment hahah :D
Beginner
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 26 Jun 2016 9:58 PM
i had braces last year for 3 months and now my teeth are even more messed up so im getting them back on for like 3 years i think this time. they're really good the day you get the off you cant stop smiling

Skilled
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 27 Jun 2016 12:22 PM
I'm long overdue for braces. My parents keep telling me to find an orthodontist but I'm scared to make appointments LMAO.

I need braces cause I have an overbite where my top teeth stick out badly. My smile and side profile has always been an issue of mine so I need to book that appointment ASAP. 

Also I wish braces were free here :-( they cost a good 6k from what I've been hearing. Braces should only be considered if your teeth are causing health concerns or if the aesthetics are one of your priorities. 
Last edit: 27 June 2016 12:23 PM

Kaleidoscope Love

Beginner
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 27 Jun 2016 12:35 PM

Jas Posted
27 June 2016 12:22 pm

I'm long overdue for braces. My parents keep telling me to find an orthodontist but I'm scared to make appointments LMAO.

I need braces cause I have an overbite where my top teeth stick out badly. My smile and side profile has always been an issue of mine so I need to book that appointment ASAP. 

Also I wish braces were free here :-( they cost a good 6k from what I've been hearing. Braces should only be considered if your teeth are causing health concerns or if the aesthetics are one of your priorities. 

oMFG THATS WHAT I HAVE

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?