Beginner
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 27 Jun 2016 11:00 PM
i'm gonna get teeth whitening & braces vv soon!! :-) you should consider soon aha bc braces r rlly nice

Rookie
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 27 Jun 2016 11:16 PM
i have this ugly overbite as well and i look like a horse when people take photos of me with my mouth open or laughing, especially in profile shots :( but it's not severe enough to cause health problems and all, so i'm really actually considering it and saving on my own because the rest of my family say i don't need it :/

with love,

Skilled
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 27 Jun 2016 11:19 PM
Tbh i'm not gonna say its a waste of money because so many people need them like jesus christ. I feel uglier cause my front teeth are so crooked. I need braces asap :(

Skilled
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 30 Jun 2016 12:36 AM
I don't think that it is a waste of money if you want it. After all, it is your face, your smile, your thoughts about it! I am currently wearing ceramic braces and I haven't felt pain before o-o it is more of a tight feeling.. Whenever I tighten my braces, I still can eat food normally! Such pizza, drumstick, hamburger etc. hmm the pain threshold depends on each person! 

seduction is my art (-:

Talented
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 17 Apr 2017 2:43 AM
Jas Posted
27 June 2016 12:22 pm

I'm long overdue for braces. My parents keep telling me to find an orthodontist but I'm scared to make appointments LMAO.

I need braces cause I have an overbite where my top teeth stick out badly. My smile and side profile has always been an issue of mine so I need to book that appointment ASAP. 

Also I wish braces were free here :-( they cost a good 6k from what I've been hearing. Braces should only be considered if your teeth are causing health concerns or if the aesthetics are one of your priorities. 

sis congratulations u finally got braces you're one step towards beautiful teeth
Skilled
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 17 Apr 2017 4:15 AM
Braces are not a waste of money, people judge you by your teeth.
Rookie
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 22 Apr 2017 5:40 PM
Yes I think it is worth it if you don't feel that confident w your teeth x
Reply: Are braces a waste of money? 31 Dec 2018 2:08 AM
I had them for 6 years and my teeth are a hot mess. I had part of my braces stuck in my gums for 6 months and caused my tooth to never go over. My bottom teeth were straight and fine before, and now they're all jagged and makes me mad. The retainer is dumb, they gave me the clear one and I broke them cause I put the bottom on the top. WASTE OF TIME, EFFORT AND MONEY

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?