Post for an opinion +*+*+* 30 Jun 2016 10:04 PM
Post below if you want to know what I think of you! No promises I won't roast you xx

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]
Skilled
Reply: Post for an opinion +*+*+* 30 Jun 2016 10:10 PM
kei please 

seduction is my art (-:

Beginner
Please make my day

Novice
i do not no if i want this post LMAO

<br/>
"People are afraid of me because I am different."

Talented
Reply: Post for an opinion +*+*+* 30 Jun 2016 10:29 PM
me sir

Reply: Post for an opinion +*+*+* 30 Jun 2016 10:32 PM
honestly i think, wht u think abt me : weirdass friend tht always demand u to find furni for her. 
Talented
Reply: Post for an opinion +*+*+* 30 Jun 2016 10:38 PM
daddy plz roast me
Skilled
Reply: Post for an opinion +*+*+* 30 Jun 2016 10:38 PM
me? :x

Reply: Post for an opinion +*+*+* 30 Jun 2016 10:53 PM
kei Posted
30 June 2016 10:10 pm

kei please 

Hello. We haven't really talked that much yet but the first time we met was probably in your crap game room when I stalked Jamie which thereafter she helped to rebuild, and I was there dropping stuff too. You were annoying then, but that's just because I am extremely critical towards lacklustre green hosts especially with a fansite of such potential lmao. Nonetheless, since then you've grown on me... kinda like a rash. Just kidding. I find you really optimistic and adorable, and from your forum posts, you always seem to be really nice and terminally happy. It is apparent you are a well-liked member of HabboBites because you're like this bundle of joy which is actually really nice to have as part of our community. Anyway, hope your exams went smoothly and glad you're back! x

BTW, still have no idea whether you are from Korea or China.

Funkyhabbo Posted

Please make my day

FunkyHabbo. I've known of you from ages ago, dating back to almost when you were HQ staff, but I don't think we have ever had a proper conversation before! In fact if I remember correctly we might have rubbed each other the wrong way a while ago lol, which we sorted and you impressed me with your professionalism and your down-to-earth personality. Now, being an owner of a fansite while also being an ambassador I would have to admit, doesn't really look good on you. Not that you're doing anything wrong, but it just seems like you're trying to increase your quantum of power and influence so at the start when I came to knew of this fansite, I was exceptionally critical of it. However, it is undeniable that I've become more and more impressed with whatever HabboBites have achieved and brought out in terms of concepts which is especially heartening since I've seen and looked at numerous fansites that really just bored and disappointed the hell out of me. Anyway, after signing up and getting to talk to you more - I find that you are indeed a really nice guy. You're also really modest, serious at times, but you can be light-hearted too. You're probably the first ambassador that I've met apart from Bamboo/Wizhared who doesn't parade their ambassador effect/speech bubble and that is really saying something. You are an interesting guy - and even though I make it seem like I hate you (?) I don't actually do - you're quite a likeable person. Anyway, stay cool and I hope to know you better! x

Peachery Posted

i do not no if i want this post LMAO

I'll just start this off by saying that I've heard of you through Twitter about your little fiasco with Erin and I didn't really have an impression of you then, but you were noticeable because lol that shit was hilarious af. Anyway, I had a peek at your article after and I was impressed with the use of GIF's but that was it. After signing up, it was evident soon after that you were an active and loyal user of HB which was fine... till you got BAW. Now, that was when, to me, you got really irritating and pissed me off because I swear you wouldn't shut up about how you got into BAW lmaoo. Thinking of that it might be just me because I'm looking at the entire BAW with a critical eye because one of my friends who was prominently known to have tried hard for BAW for two straight seasons was robbed, yet again. You came across to me as stuck-up, rude and obnoxious. But anyway, I have no idea why but now I'm actually starting to warm up to you?? I literally can't pinpoint from where it came from, not sure whether it's Jamie or the Terregan shit but gurrlll you're actually one cool cat and I'm glad to be friends with you! Here's to more spilling of T on T, to more hanging out on habs together and to you being a manager so you can give me free bites points. Hope to know you better!

I'll do the rest tomorrow x
Last edit: 1 July 2016 12:47 PM
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?