Rookie
Do you have any superstition? 2 Jul 2016 10:15 PM
Do you have any superstition that you follow really strictly?

No matter how silly it might be when you look at it objectively, you'd never break your superstition? 

Mine would have to be not to look at funerals for more than a few seconds. I was taught that if I stare at a funeral, I'm not giving respect to the dead and the it could bring me bad luck (or a ghost back home). This might some odd to you but in Singapore, funerals are hosted below the apartment so its kinda public. 

Beginner
Reply: Do you have any superstition? 2 Jul 2016 10:45 PM
i avoid turning my head around as it 'breaks' the fire trinity thingy. i usually turn my whole body around, be it night or day

Skilled
Reply: Do you have any superstition? 2 Jul 2016 11:49 PM
Well um normally i don't like people pat my head or shoulders too hard, cause i got told the fires will disappear

Novice
Reply: Do you have any superstition? 3 Jul 2016 10:49 PM
I touch my left ball when I see a ginger. It's a thing in my country
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ewhudB3.png[/img][/center]
Talented
Reply: Do you have any superstition? 4 Jul 2016 4:15 AM
i was told not to play hide-and-seek during dusk when i was younger because the hantu tetek (or "breast ghost, no joke) would take me away in her tiddies. now i still hold the story true and will avoid going out alone during nighttime :////
Reply: Do you have any superstition? 4 Jul 2016 4:21 AM
Growing up my grandma used to tell us that when we played with barbies or any toys during the night, That we were playing with some witches lol. Now I tell my little sisters that lmao

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?