Rookie
Your most respectable chef? 2 Jul 2016 10:37 PM
Which chef in the entire world do you respect the most?

While I don't have a foodie dream, I have MAD RESPECT for Gordam Ramsey. I know its a really expected answer but he's incredibly supportive of people who have the chef dream and he even came to Singapore to learn and master Singapore cuisines! 

Talented
Reply: Your most respectable chef? 2 Jul 2016 10:39 PM
this has nothing to do with the thread but i just wanna give a big shoutout to Gordon Ramsay he is my idol i wanna be like him and swear at everyone 
Last edit: 2 July 2016 10:39 PM
Skilled
Reply: Your most respectable chef? 3 Jul 2016 1:05 AM
not official chef but i wanna give credit to my mum <3 she treats me as lab rat and tries out her new recipes on me, her food ain't the most delicious in the world but to me it the best x 

(my fav chef, my dear mummy (-;) 

seduction is my art (-:

Talented
Reply: Your most respectable chef? 4 Jul 2016 3:46 AM
matty is my go-to chef for doable food recipes! he's also hella funny <3

Last edit: 4 July 2016 4:03 AM
Reply: Your most respectable chef? 6 Jul 2016 7:40 AM
idk probably nigella lawson
what a babe
Novice
Reply: Your most respectable chef? 7 Jul 2016 1:24 AM
The Roca brothers. They own El Celler de Can Roca, which is the best restaurant in the world.

http://cellercanroca.com/
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ewhudB3.png[/img][/center]
Reply: Your most respectable chef? 7 Jul 2016 4:27 AM
So typical but I grew up watching Gordon and me and my mom were always inspired by his passion to cook <3
Rookie
Reply: Your most respectable chef? 7 Jul 2016 10:41 AM
Gordon Ramsey all the way because I've been watching him judge masterchef both junior & senior and he absolutely blew my mind with his little advice or when I see him cool like omg... 
Skilled
Reply: Your most respectable chef? 7 Jul 2016 2:32 PM
I also admire Gordon Ramsay. Many have this perception that he is an all round ass due to his show "Hell's Kitchen". He acts in this manner because these chefs are often egoistic and so he doesn't tolerate this kind of attitude, especially if you're trying to get a position as a chef in a Michelin Star restaurant. If you watch his other shows such as "Kitchen Nightmares" and "Masterchef Junior" you can see a total different side of him. He is understanding and wants to genuinely help these people. I've also seen this documentary of him being rather passionate about sharks and he tries to expose the shark-fin industry, risking his wellbeing (he was threatened at gunpoint) in the process. Theres much more I could say but in conclusion I think he is a great fella!

Kaleidoscope Love

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?