Rookie
'Project X' by Sulake 7 Jul 2016 5:49 AM
Sulake, the company which owns Habbo, has plans to make a brand new game! Code-name 'Project X' plans to take on augmented reality in a brand new game, which mixes games such as The Sims and even contrasting titles such as League of Legends to make a whole new Habboish experience. 

Interestingly, the game has been drafted to be set in apartments where players can design their own room and visit others. The concept of the game seems like a polished version of the current Habbo, yet different in so many ways. An example could be how crafting would be built directly into the game, where players can design their own clothing through recycling.

Images of the game have been leaked by a Sulake intern, as part her Fashion & Design course. However, since the game is in early development the following images are purely concept arts and should not entirely represent the finished product.

A: Represents 'Diamonds', something which must be bought using real money.
B: Represents the credits currently on Habbo. This is free in-game currency.
C: The wardrobe to alter looks, and to craft.

Other notable features are options to change the current mood of your character, and an all-new level system. It should also be recognized this will not make its way to computers. Sulake has therefore only designed this for mobile devices, to be released on app stores, possibly to reach out to a younger audience. 

With Sulake releasing statistics that they made €42,046,000 last year in profit, a massive 190% increase from 2014, they clearly have some spare dosh to spend on something a little less Habbo-ish. 

What are your opinions of the game so far?

More images & information on HabboQuests.
Last edit: 7 July 2016 5:52 AM
Skilled
Reply: 'Project X' by Sulake 7 Jul 2016 8:34 AM
Looks cute but let's hope its nit as tragic as Habbo

Rookie
Reply: 'Project X' by Sulake 7 Jul 2016 10:44 AM
I'm just gonna stick with habbo. But,  this game looks cool tho! 
Talented
Reply: 'Project X' by Sulake 7 Jul 2016 11:23 AM
looks pretty trashy 
Skilled
Reply: 'Project X' by Sulake 7 Jul 2016 2:04 PM
Not liking the avatar style at all. Looks very generic.
Also is this only available on mobile devices? If so I won't see myself downloading it. Habbo App itself is a pain to use so I wonder how this new game will work. I wonder what kind of things this game offers ... hopefully it's distinctly different from Habbo. 

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: 'Project X' by Sulake 7 Jul 2016 6:11 PM
looks pretty normal to me HAHAHA will probably try it out when it launches!! 

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: 'Project X' by Sulake 7 Jul 2016 7:35 PM
Looks ugly but I'm glad to know Habbo made lots of dosh last year. They got moolah
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ewhudB3.png[/img][/center]
Rookie
Reply: 'Project X' by Sulake 7 Jul 2016 10:34 PM
this is tragic bye

Talented
Reply: 'Project X' by Sulake 7 Jul 2016 11:01 PM
looks like something i won't ever play

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?