Talented
iOS10, macOS Sierra - Public Beta 11 Jul 2016 11:33 PM

Apple has released the first public betas of iOS 10 and macOS Sierra, giving an early glimpse at software that won't be finished until this fall.

In order to install the Public Beta, you need to register your device at the Apple Beta Software Program website. Follow the instructions to obtain your redemption code and download the software.

Normal users should be cautious about installing beta softwares since it can still potentially cause issues like crashes, battery drain, or slow performance.
Last edit: 11 July 2016 11:37 PM
Novice
Reply: iOS10, macOS Sierra - Public Beta 12 Jul 2016 1:26 AM
I really want to test this out but the "crashes, battery drain and slow performance" parts throw me off... I'll think about it.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ewhudB3.png[/img][/center]
Talented
Reply: iOS10, macOS Sierra - Public Beta 12 Jul 2016 1:32 AM
i'm not a fan of being beta users to test a product out. i'd rather wait until the product is fully functional to use it. 
Rookie
Reply: iOS10, macOS Sierra - Public Beta 12 Jul 2016 1:44 AM
I'm beta testing iOS 10 at the mo, and it's amazing seeing the new features Apple have brought as they come out. I have probably better battery and mainly faster performance, but everything does genuinely seem half done as  you would expect. Little things like wallpapers won't align correctly, and little freeze ups can randomly, and yeah it might 'lag' for a few seconds for no clear reason maybe once a day, but it's expected with beta software. :)
Talented
Reply: iOS10, macOS Sierra - Public Beta 12 Jul 2016 7:10 AM
I did beta for the last iOS and it just killed my phone lol and the amount of bugs was so annoying. I think I'll wait it out this time :-) Excited though!

Skilled
Reply: iOS10, macOS Sierra - Public Beta 12 Jul 2016 7:56 AM
NO TY I'M FINE WITH MY ELECTRONICS RIGHT NOW. 

Novice
Reply: iOS10, macOS Sierra - Public Beta 12 Jul 2016 12:16 PM
Ok your comments definitely scared me. Not gonna beta.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ewhudB3.png[/img][/center]
Talented
Reply: iOS10, macOS Sierra - Public Beta 12 Jul 2016 3:23 PM
Facundo Posted
12 July 2016 12:16 pm

Ok your comments definitely scared me. Not gonna beta.

i usually stay away from these betas as the software is really unstable but when they release their golden master version, i'll install it 
Beginner
Reply: iOS10, macOS Sierra - Public Beta 12 Jul 2016 4:05 PM
I'm currently testing iOS 10, I don't want to update my iMac bc iOS10 is a bit glitchy as it is and I couldn't deal with that on my computer. I'm digging the Apple Music design and the new notification design. Very modern and sleek.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?