Talented
iPhone 7 might ditch the audio jack 1 May 2016 1:29 AM
iPhone 7 concept image by http://www.miroslavmajdak.com/portfolio#/iphone-7-concept/

It is the time of the year where rumours about the upcoming iPhone start to emerge. Apparently, the company might ditch the audio jack in the iPhone 7 in order to make the iPhone 7 thinner and the screen larger. Apple might also introduce a new set of EarPods, or to be more specific, bluetooth EarPods. 
Last edit: 1 May 2016 1:36 AM
Reply: iPhone 7 might ditch the audio jack 1 May 2016 2:28 AM
I think this is stupid, you won't be able to use any earphones that don't have bluetooth. I'm the kind of guy who goes to Woolworths to get the cheap $5 earphones, and I DON'T want to be paying $40 for new ones!
Last edit: 1 May 2016 2:28 AM
Beginner
Reply: iPhone 7 might ditch the audio jack 1 May 2016 2:33 AM
i believe that's what Apple intended to do. they want you to buy their earpods, though there are companies out there selling bluetooth earphones for cheap
Skilled
Reply: iPhone 7 might ditch the audio jack 1 May 2016 9:17 AM
Gonna lose those earphones real quick

Kaleidoscope Love

Novice
Reply: iPhone 7 might ditch the audio jack 1 May 2016 1:41 PM
This is an bad idea!! Imagining on a plane with music on your phone.. And wireless connectivity such as Bluetooth is not allowed.... D:
Reply: iPhone 7 might ditch the audio jack 1 May 2016 2:06 PM
Tragon Posted
1 May 2016 1:41 pm

This is an bad idea!! Imagining on a plane with music on your phone.. And wireless connectivity such as Bluetooth is not allowed.... D:

I don't really think they're going to go around to everyones seats and make sure you're not playing music via bluetooth so I don't think that's going to make much of a difference
Novice
Reply: iPhone 7 might ditch the audio jack 1 May 2016 2:11 PM
Vengas Posted
1 May 2016 2:06 pm

Quote skipped.

I don't really think they're going to go around to everyones seats and make sure you're not playing music via bluetooth so I don't think that's going to make much of a difference

Its an violation of federal laws on certain air carriers. Not worth the risk :p
Skilled
Reply: iPhone 7 might ditch the audio jack 1 May 2016 2:16 PM
I'm curious to see how these would look on .. seems a bit weird without the wires attached. 
Last edit: 1 May 2016 2:16 PM

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: iPhone 7 might ditch the audio jack 1 May 2016 6:47 PM
I think it's pretty cool? Technology seems to be advancing real quick and I guess we have to be able to adapt to such rapid changes!! 

seduction is my art (-:

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?