Skilled
Detective Conan: The Darkest Nightmare 15 Jul 2016 4:27 PM
"Mysterious assassinations have been happening around the world. The suspect is a spy accessing classified files. In Japan, a spy breaks into police headquarters and accesses secret files on spies planted in the Black Organization by many intelligence agencies: the Britain's MI6, the Canadian CSIS, the Germany's BND, and the America's CIA and FBI. Before this spy can steal the files, Rei Furuya arrives with a cadre of his secret police officers. The spy makes a getaway in a stolen car, but Rei soon catches up in his Mazda FD RX-7. The two jockey for position on the highway and are about to cause a huge wreck. Before they can crash, Shuichi Akai snipes the spy's car from the hood of his red and white striped Ford Mustang. The spy's car tumbles off the highway and explodes.
The next day, Conan, Professor Agasa, Haibara, and the Detective Boys meet up at the newly renovated "Tohto Aquarium". Under the centerpiece of the park, a massive ferris wheel, they find an injured woman with "odd eyes" (heterochromia). The woman is suffering memory loss, she doesn't know her own name and even her cellphone is broken. Conan and his friends decide to stay together with her and help her to recover her memory. Unknown to Conan and his friends, Vermouth had been lurking nearby with a silenced pistol and had overheard everything. She pulls back and contacts her comrades: "It's as planned, Gin." The woman in question is in fact a new member of the Black Organization."

-Taken from Wikipeadia

OKAYYYYY SO I JUST CAUGHT THIS KAWAII LIL MOVIE ON TUESDAY!! 12 July <<< 
At first I was real dreadful because my friend just wanted me to accompany her and I already had enough of Detective Conan's anime series but after the movie...
All I can say is, amazing animations and superb plot as always*KYAAAAA*!!!! This is Detective Conan's 20th movie and I'm sure looking forward to it's 21th!! 

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Detective Conan: The Darkest Nightmare 16 Jul 2016 12:47 AM
That synopsis was a ride from the start.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?